💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Hand-held microphone or headset?

itsdominik

Hand-held microphone vs Headset  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you want Gaga to use?

• Hand-held microphone
    • Headset

Featured Posts

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Ok this was probably said 1000x now but i'm still gonna say it lol She will definitely use a headset for most of the show and use a handheld for the acoustic songs as she always does on tour  :) i personally like it that way because then Gaga wont struggle when she's dancing (not that she ever did, but i'm saying it will make it easier for her)

AuraBurqaSwag

Both, for different parts

In songs like Applause she should use a headset so she can dance :emma:

In songs like Gupsy she should use a hand held microphone for her powerful vocals to be heard by the audience

Preferably hand-held. Obviously not Gaga but I always have a suspicion whenever I see a head-set in use as to whether or not it's actually live.

MonsterMarty

I prefer she dance with handheld, she's done it before and I prefer that. I'm first and foremost there to hear someone sing, the rest is just an extra, if I wanted mainly dance I'd go to riverdance or disney on ice

Yeah, but for a 2 hour+ show it seems to be logistically easier to just have a mic strapped to her head for the most part and lets her navigate the stage more freely.

Imagine Riverdance AND Disney on Ice. That's a billion dollar idea right there.

monsterdreams

Headset mostly but will probably have a microphone when shes at the piano

Like she did for speechless on the monster ball

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Hand-held microphone for songs with powerhouse vocal requirements, mostly acoustic songs like YaI, TEOG , Dope and Gypsy.

This will work best as they amplify her best vocals to the full extent.

However the hand-held mic hinders her dancing capabilities. Hence she should use the headset for songs like BR and Applause.

But if I had to choose, the hand-held microphone is the preference. Because for every Applause performance, Gaga used the handheld microphone and it didn't seem to hinder her dancing skills much. She manages just fine.

tl;dr : both, but preferably handheld microphone.

Pain of fame1

I think she is going to use a head set for dancy songs and for songs such as gypsy, dope..she should use a had held one, so both of them

TSUNAMI

Hand-held microphone for songs with powerhouse vocal requirements, mostly acoustic songs like YaI, TEOG , Dope and Gypsy.

This will work best as they amplify her best vocals to the full extent.

However the hand-held mic hinders her dancing capabilities. Hence she should use the headset for songs like BR and Applause.

But if I had to choose, the hand-held microphone is the preference. Because for every Applause performance, Gaga used the handheld microphone and it didn't seem to hinder her dancing skills much. She manages just fine.

tl;dr : both, but preferably handheld microphone.

MichaelSimpson7

The headsets she uses on tour are very high quality. It is much better to watch also, her dancing freely without having to hold a mic to her mouth and her voice being amplified seemingly from nowhere.

Archived