Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Knife

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought XIII on PC only $15 :giveup: I can't wait for XV too :excited2:

Ooh, nice. The battle system in that game is a lot of fun.

Not sure what I am more hyped for.

XV or Type 0 HD , which also got a gameplay trailer today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGYHpvvRHUA

22:49 - The detail in Final Fantasy XV is incredible.  :shocked:

hBF0zgq.png

Upcoming version update for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVKbhos6utY

Gameplay footage of the new class and job addition Rogue/Ninja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkLMDlYvoI

New dungeons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHIHzXZKAf8&index=3

I play FFXIV but I just can't get into it. There's no team play at all. All I do is run around by myself killing random enemies, doing repetitive quests and scrolling through boring dialogue. :( It's a shame. I LOVED FFXI. You couldn't proceed there without a party. I miss partying.

I play FFXIV but I just can't get into it. There's no team play at all. All I do is run around by myself killing random enemies, doing repetitive quests and scrolling through boring dialogue. :( It's a shame. I LOVED FFXI. You couldn't proceed there without a party. I miss partying.

Did you even get to 50...

It's all about team play when you start getting into dungeons. 

For example:

http://youtu.be/qs5a5gvsNE8

FFXSoul91

I don't like team play because it's too dramatic... That's why I got sick of FFXIV. There was too much!

MMOs aren't for me.

Did you reach The Binding Coil of Bahmut? Labyrinth of the Ancients? Syrcus Tower? Join a free company?

There is a ton of difficult party content that requires coordination and strategy that you aren't going to find in basic questing and leveling up.

^

Nope, didn't do any of that. =p Around what level do you get to do those? And are they replacements for solo grinding or just quests?

I'm so sick of grinding by myself and doing the same lame "go x" "kill x" crap haha. I miss doing timed Magic Bursts, getting aggro and running away while the /NIN does Provoke. <3

^

Nope, didn't do any of that. =p Around what level do you get to do those? And are they replacements for solo grinding or just quests?

I'm so sick of grinding by myself and doing the same lame "go x" "kill x" crap haha. I miss doing timed Magic Bursts, getting aggro and running away while the /NIN does Provoke. <3

All of that stuff I mentioned is available after you hit Lv.50 and unlock it via the pre-requisite quests. You can think of Lv.1 to Lv.50 as the tutorial, preparing you for party end-game party content.

The first dungeon (party content) of the game, Sastasha, is available at Lv.15. Once you reach certain levels, the game steers you in the direction of dungeons that must be completed with groups.

I agree, though, the questing can be kinda boring if you're not into the story of the game. 

Oh God I have to level to FIFTY? In FFXI it was just level 15 for the magical trip to Valkurm Dunes.  :flop:

I started out in Limsa Lominsa and there's sooo much boring crap about smugglers and pirates. At least in FFXI they understood repetitive quests are done just for the rewards so you didn't have to scroll through 10 pages of "this guy stole that for this and that" haha. Also I have yet to come across any memorable characters like Prishe but I'm thinking that will change later. ^_^

Thanks for Sastasha! Will check it out. :D

On a more positive note, the game has VASTLY improved since the original release. I played FFXIV when it was first released and wanted to hang myself.  :toofunny:

Final Fantasy XV: “Final Fantasy XV Will Feel Like A Group Of Guys Going On A Road Tripâ€

4Gamer then mentions that the trailer and demonstration footage both focused on male characters, and that they get a feeling that it will be like a trip with guys. Meanwhile, they point out, we’ve only seen female characters in cutscenes.

“The party will only have male characters,†replies Tabata, “and that hasn’t changed since its previous form of [Final Fantasy Versus XIII].â€

4Gamer asks if the road movie-style is also something that the game inherited from the days Versus XIII.

“Yes, we’re making Final Fantasy XV to have a strong road movie vibe to it,†explains Tabata. It’s a part of the game in which we’re placing great importance.â€

There will be no playable female characters in Final Fantasy XV, but that doesn't mean there won't be female characters present in the story. 

I'm a little shocked they went in this direction, but I think credit is due to Square Enix because they're usually very inclusive with great female characters.

On a more positive note, the game has VASTLY improved since the original release. I played FFXIV when it was first released and wanted to hang myself.  :toofunny:

Embarrassingly, the original Final Fantasy XIV was actually my first introduction to real MMORPGs.

There used to be a bar in the game that wouldn't allow you to gain EXP if you leveled one class too much. :smh:

^

I loved the EXP cap.... Jk  :smh:

No female characters? What? Byeeee! I'm a total s-xist when it comes to fictional characters. Never care about the guys. Shame. =_= Lulu & Yuna 4eva.

Archived