Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Knife

Featured Posts

I used to play XIV:ARR a lot, now kinda stopped during Wildstar beta =)

It's a cool game, amazing art, gets kinda stale for me at endgame tho.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KrisFromMars

VIII or X/X-2. You? :)

YAS! I liked x-2 but I think I like x most. It's definitely the perfect ying/yang combination .

I love rikku :giveup:

Disco Baby

YAS! I liked x-2 but I think I like x most. It's definitely the perfect ying/yang combination .

I love rikku :giveup:

Rikku is amazing! Yuma annoyed me a bit in X-2 though :/

The laughing scene! I see the point of it, but it still made me cringe :/

KrisFromMars

Rikku is amazing! Yuma annoyed me a bit in X-2 though :/

The laughing scene! I see the point of it, but it still made me cringe :/

i dont remember :flop:

but Paine definitely had to grow on me. I was like :excuseme:  but midway through the story i was like :gum: 

yuma was kinda pointless. i get where they were trying to go with her but oh well.

Lablanc and her partners were hilarious lmao. reminds me of TEAM ROCKET Jesse/James.

have you played ff13 its so hard im stuck on one part because i cant beat the boss my characters are not strong enough. I kninda dont get the fighting system :sharon:

Knife

Just recently started to play the remaster of Final Fantasy X and I finally reached this scene. 

This might be the most beautiful CG scene in all of Final Fantasy.  :giveup:

http://youtu.be/HM5FThAsgBg

People who play FFX first tend to like it most because they hadn't played the others. That's how FFVII was for me, so it is by far my favorite. And I don't hate FFXIII, but it's just lowest on my list of FF after #7.

I absolutely love #8. People who play the game for the first time in recent years can't expect to fall in love with the game. People nowadays are used to a different kind of gaming and better graphics, so it would be really hard to adjust to. Back in 1999 (actually I remember it being released on 9/9/99) it was probably the most beautiful game anyone had ever seen and it was really revolutionary. The story and characters are one of the best in the series IMO. Plus it had so much content, secret areas, side quests, tons of summons/spells/limit breaks and a sense of accomplishment that newer games seriously lack. It's a great game :)

I absolutely LOVE FF8. I haven't beaten it yet, but so far it is totally a personal favorite. The GFs, the Junction system, Drawing abilities...just awesome. I haven't played anything lower than FFVII, and I hear FFVI is amazing. However I have to say my other favorites include FFX and FF13, simply because I think the Lightning character in the first of the series (never bothered much with sequels..) is a total badass. 

But I so miss the old days of JRPGs where there was real character development! Nowadays no one wants long interludes of speeches or emotional tirades between group members. 

Anyways I'm real excited for FFXV. I've played a bit on FFXIV and I really liked playing a Thaumaturge, but really haven't gotten too far. 

I really really love FF, I'm so glad there's a thread about it :sara:

My favourites are probably IX and X, I still haven't bought X/X2HD yet  :toofunny:

KrisFromMars

Just recently started to play the remaster of Final Fantasy X and I finally reached this scene.

This might be the most beautiful CG scene in all of Final Fantasy. :giveup:

http://youtu.be/HM5FThAsgBg

:nooo:

Knife

Final Fantasy XIV Forum: So people are pretty upset that Square Enix is going to be releasing a marriage system into Final Fantasy XIV, but not sure if they will include same-s-x marriages.  :(

FFXSoul91

Girls... Why are why calling High Summoner Yuna by Yuma all of a sudden? Disrespectful füks.

KrisFromMars

Final Fantasy XIV Forum: So people are pretty upset that Square Enix is going to be releasing a marriage system into Final Fantasy XIV, but not sure if they will include same-s-x marriages. :(

They betta!!!

Girls... Why are why calling High Summoner Yuna by Yuma all of a sudden? Disrespectful füks.

This

Hellspont

I finally beat Lightning Returns, amazing ending :nooo: definitely leads into FFXV

Hexxx

my first FF game was 7 for ps1, which was cool  and i havent played the others.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

KrisFromMars

my first FF game was 7 for ps1, which was cool and i havent played the others.

I need to play 7

Logan

I finally beat Lightning Returns, amazing ending :nooo: definitely leads into FFXV

How so? 

Archived