💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Inside of Gaga’s Issue of Fashion Magazine (New I+V Photo, Interview) (Merged)

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

Sounds very Madonna MTV awards when they had the drag queens come out in every one of her past looks. I dunno when you are 5 years into your career and already self referencing past looks it comes across as if she is running out of ideas. That's something you do maybe 10 or 20 years into your career. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

I always wonder too about the world not accepting you fully or appreciating you until you're dead and gone. It's puzzling! Is it because life itself is supposed to be hard or a struggle and when you die, you are at rest?!

I've wondered about that too.  Maybe it just goes back to not fully appreciating something until it's gone, or people dying before their time, and folks lament over unrealized potential?  Or maybe everything becomes nostalgic after 20 years?!  However, I don't know if we are ever at rest.  If we return to the earth, the earth is always shifting like the soil, changing with the tide, and flowing like the rivers.  I imagine my life will be considered more at rest than my death.  ;)

I plan on haunting GGD.  Jk♥

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Really good interview. In text interviews she really seems in control of her message and how her ideas come across, now more than ever.

Lizzie Jacobson

Tbh even if MTV let her do it Miley would have still been then center of attention but Gaga would've gotten more attention 

She should have just done it anyway and not told anyone, imagine the chaos:

"We're here live with Lady Gaga.."

"Lady Gaga just arrived on the carpet"

"Now for an interview with Lady Gaga"

"Gaga arriving on the carpet just now"

Archived