💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's relationship with Interscope Records

tiffa

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, obviously something happened with regards to the DWUW video. Wish interscope would just let Gaga do her thing.

Stop with speculations, the truth will eventually come out.

Yas, so waiting for it :smh:

It is actually getting more interesting with all the speculations. Now the DWUW video has some mystique to it, and we'll find out the surprise :flutter:

Mister G

I've always believed that were a little truth to every rumor started--with the exception of the outlandish ones that are so beyond reaching that they're just flat out comical. I do believe though like many other fans that something had to have happened between her and Interscope if this video has been delayed for so long. It could be because of the bad press with R. Kelly being associated who knows, but no one knew it would be like this. I'm sure they're wishing that Venus was the 2nd official single at this point--I would have preferred Gaga push the envelope with a video and release for Venus just like she did for Judas. We all know I'm here for edgey and controversial-ga.

StevenNYMonster

Clearly Interscope has put a stop to the DWUW mv for some reason. They are probably waiting for the new year or they may be reworking it. But I don't think her relationship with Interscope is in trouble. They know her tour will smash WW and they will recoup the money lost for the "promotion".

heavymlover

Rumor or not, it is evident that there are some problems between Gaga and Interscope, regardless of the reason behind DWUW's video delay. It feels like they are mad at each other.

LadyoftheDam

If this is true, I'm gonna be pissed off. I want the video with R. Kelly.

Same here. The song isn't the same without his R&B vocals; wouldn't be fair to allow Xtina to star in the MV even though it's a collaboration between R Kelly + Gags. Especially if his past is the reason why the music video was scrapped.

Emma could comment maybe...? Looks like fan fiction anyway.

I don't think that's the best choice, the last time she commented on an issue the fan base broke down. 

inb4 R Kelly and Xtina are in the video, but this time R Kelly doesn't rub on Gaga, but Xtina and Gaga make out to make it controversial

MonsterMum

It feels like there is a storm coming up within the next 14 days tbh, bookmark me.

But indeed all we can do is speculate, have they sent Gaga back to the drawing board with the music vid? Is Gaga kicking a fuzz by ignoring them and sit quietly outside NY and Chicago to be away from it all? Even ignoring twitter to make sure she's not hassled about the vid? 

I think we'll find out soon.

This, #JusticeForVenus

How long has Emma been a reliable source tho.

I have no doubt Emma could find out if there is truth in any of this. But she might not be allowed to say. If you heard and read the way Gaga spoke about her in her interviews there would be no doubt they became friends and Gaga trusts her.

FreePalestine

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived