• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stefani328

• Gagaloo911

• Dean Winchester

• ManuelMonsterr

whoever votesĀ Bad romance 2.0 is the most delusional member EVER. EW. This thing will flop hard

Better Day

I can't at yous comparing Venus (On her new album) to an single from an old album. :toofunny:

Ā 

Venus will do how venus does. It's monsters like you who made Gaga upset :cryga:

Together You And I!

Everyone said that Bad Romance wouldn't chart because it was too weird. Let's just take a moment to consider that, shall we?Ā 

Ā 

Venus is weird. I mean, it's freaking weird. I love it so much, I wish this site would stop bashing it. I think it would slay. The public complain that Gaga's music doesn't live up to her facade in terms of art value. Venus would totally challenge that. Everyone says that the GP can't relate to her because she's too weird, but I think it's the opposite. She toned down the craycray this era and it's been her least successful thus far. I think the public love to have an oddball popstar that gives them interesting sounds, imagery and concepts.

Ā 

I mean, look back at some of the most iconic pop starsƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ā¦ Bowie, Madonna, MJ, Kate Bush, Bjork, Grace Jones. None of them were easily digestible. They were weird, exciting and pushed boundaries. That is the attraction to Gaga. Not the turn-off. We need to quit with this idea that the GP are somehow less sophisticated or intelligent than we are, as it really is not the case.Ā 

Interlude

Predictions? WE GET A MUSIC VIDEO

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Kermit the frog

It will either be a total SMASH or BOMB.Ā 

Ā 

This. I think smash is more likely, a huge smash.

Guys don;t compare it to Bad Romace. Bad Romance was something really innovative with very GP - relatable lyrics. Venus tho

Ā Yeah, that is why applause became a hit right?

Guys there is nothing in the song that can relate the GP.Ā 

• Shadow locked this topic