💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A must read! The reasons for the video delay (no JK)

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Sorry, but WHERE?? What are you talking about? Here in GGD people had some HUGE meltdowns about his involvement in ARTPOP. Some people had meltdowns because of his pedophile scandals, and some had because they DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIM! :toofunny:

A lot of people did say he was a legend actually. Either way though, his voice sounds awesome on the record.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DontDoubtDavid

Venus would have been the perfect second single. But no, DWUW was all of a sudden the new single, and now it's having major whiplash. Even my sister, the person wig basically represents the GP loves Venus and could care less about DWUW. Gagz, why... Still love you, but gurl...

I think they should just scrap DWUW and move on before it's too late and becomes overexposed.

Both of which people hated until the songs performed well.  :toofunny:

Lol, so you're part of her team and know the people around her?

There's a difference between "yes men" and what she has. She has collaborators. People who understand her vision and believe. People who work her to make her vision come true. That is not "yes men". What you people want are people who control Katy and Rihanna. People who tell Gaga she can't do something because it might piss people off, or she can't do something because it's not "radio friendly". Y'all are more than welcome to stan for those girls if that's what you want, 'cause that ain't what you're going to get with Gaga.

And thats why Katy is selling more than Gaga, Rihanna too and Gaga is on her way of ruining her career.

MOLLY CYRUS

There's a difference between "yes men" and what she has. She has collaborators. People who understand her vision and believe. People who work her to make her vision come true. That is not "yes men". What you people want are people who control Katy and Rihanna. People who tell Gaga she can't do something because it might piss people off, or she can't do something because it's not "radio friendly". Y'all are more than welcome to stan for those girls if that's what you want, 'cause that ain't what you're going to get with Gaga.

She needs control, and I don't care if you disagree. It's my opinion, but it doesn't mean I need to leave the fan base for any reason so kiss my ass

The fact R Kelly is black makes it 2 or 3 times worse - middle aged black man with that s-xual history doing what he wants with a young white female, a lot of different reasons to go ewww. (You won't hear that angle in the media because it's racist, but it's a factor.) 

MOLLY CYRUS

And thats why Katy is selling more than Gaga, Rihanna too and Gaga is on her way of ruining her career.

THANK YOU. SORRY WE WERE HERE 4 A MAINSTREAM POPSTAR. Gaga has based her career off living for the fame like people need to stop with the delusion

PatrickMonster

A lot of people did say he was a legend actually. Either way though, his voice sounds awesome on the record.

I agree, love the single soooo much. It's quite sad what happened to it  :(

I don't know if the member necessarily knows anymore than we do, but they definitely are hitting the nail on the head and have a good way of reading the way this era has been flowing. it is absolutely not cohesive, messy and it DOES have to do with the fact that she has a whole team of Yes-men who never tell her anything shes doing is wrong. This is just making her head huge and that's why Troy isn't around and she's gonna pay now. She'll be back on her feet the next album but RIP to ARTPOP tbh

You don't actually know any of that about her team. You can say its just your opinion but its still an opinion based on nothing real.

Stefani328

Anyone with enough knowledge about Gaga's current situation could have drawn these conclusions. I doubt this is actually "insider info".

lwv.gif

Agree. 

Venus would have been the perfect second single. But no, DWUW was all of a sudden the new single, and now it's having major whiplash. Even my sister, the person wig basically represents the GP loves Venus and could care less about DWUW. Gagz, why... Still love you, but gurl...

I think they should just scrap DWUW and move on before it's too late and becomes overexposed.

Funny cause the person who gave us all this info said how Venus is thought to be an absolute mess (by her label I assume)

I'm not buying the whole "blame Gaga for every dispute." She seems to listen a lot.

DWUW instead of Venus (which put Kelly on the single).

If the video was s-xy, she likely listened to Terry.

We're getting a Rick Ross remix, she duetted with Xtina, seems like a good team player to me.

:worship: 

Can we please stopppppp with all the meltdowns? 

Edit: And can someone please explain to me how this era is not cohesive or whatever other buzzword y'all are using nowadays? I don't get it...

Both of which people hated until the songs performed well.  :toofunny:

If Gaga had "yes men", Venus would've been the second single.

first of all, Katy is not controlled. she's not in full control of her career--but then again, why should she be? she doesn't know how to manage a music career, neither does gaga...that is not their professions...katy realizes that, whereas gaga apparently doesn't--but she is in control of her career enough. she has a lot of say in the visuals, tour design stuff, etc. she writes her music with collaborators who filter out most of the ****ty lyrics. 

gaga needs to realize that she should collaborate. she doesn't need to do everything on her own like she thinks. that why her lyrics suck now and her career seems to be plundering and caving in under her. that's why katy and her career are continuing to be successful. she realizes the balances of being very involved in her career, but allowing others in to make sure she and her music are as good as possible.

gaga should honestly be taking notes

(i can't wait to see the pressed, delusional stan monsters who come rip me apart for this post :rip: )

THANK YOU. SORRY WE WERE HERE 4 A MAINSTREAM POPSTAR. Gaga has based her career off living for the fame like people need to stop with the delusion

i cant stand the delusion so I am a relistsic fan

first of all, Katy is not controlled. she's not in full control of her career--but then again, why should she be? she doesn't know how to manage a music career, neither does gaga...that is not their professions...katy realizes that, whereas gaga apparently doesn't--but she is in control of her career enough. she has a lot of say in the visuals, tour design stuff, etc. she writes her music with collaborators who filter out most of the ****ty lyrics. 

gaga needs to realize that she should collaborate. she doesn't need to do everything on her own like she thinks. that why her lyrics suck now and her career seems to be plundering and caving in under her. that's why katy and her career are continuing to be successful. she realizes the balances of being very involved in her career, but allowing others in to make sure she and her music are as good as possible.

gaga should honestly be taking notes

(i can't wait to see the pressed, delusional stan monsters who come rip me apart for this post :rip: )

This. GaGa needs to learn how to take advice.

Archived