Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS hinting at Xtina remix

Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In b4 the video ends up being a mashup of footage from Bad Romance and Not Myself Tonight. :creepflop:

Just kidding. I'm so excited and I have a feeling this will all turn out to be worth the wait! :party:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

YESSS this is perfect I will SCREAM if this goes #1  :laughmas: 

Is this why the music video has been delayed for MONTHS?

ibqnzygKtvpbkJ.gif

ladygaga1983

this fan base, including myself, we´re all bipolar! lol... first we were dissing on Gaga for this long delay, now were all excited that the video might actually include Xtina! 

tumblr_m2ugqgHAfc1qkdyabo1_500.gif

Nothing is gonna save DWUW at this point. They waited too long. The remix and the mv will push it into the top 10, but I doubt it will go into the top 5 or that it will have Applause longevity. 

And please stop shading R Kelly: his part is awesome and his voice is great. But they simply don't have the chemistry that they try so hard to make us believe it exists.

Not sure why radio has been so slow at picking up DWUW. I honestly think radio is not supporting Gaga anymore. DWUW would have smashed if it was supported. 

monketsharona

It's gonna be Xtina in the video instead :nooo:

that's why it's taking so long. :hor:

I though they might have done several videos, one with R. Kelly and Rick Ross, the other with Christina. Or A long video with Gaga, R. Kelly, Rick Ross and Christina

But... Just wondering how will the remixes be counted in the charts? As a part of the original mix?

And... this means we're about to have a re-edition of ARTPOP?

monketsharona

this fan base, including myself, we´re all bipolar! lol... first we were dissing on Gaga for this long delay, now were all excited that the video might actually include Xtina! 

Like a lot of people loved R. Kelly in this song and now they all want to get rid of him... That's quite deplorable...

Rat Boy

photo-4841.jpg?_r=1386808273

I would prefer DWUW ft.Angela Cheng :manicure:

However I'm still pretty excited for this :)

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Not sure why radio has been so slow at picking up DWUW. I honestly think radio is not supporting Gaga anymore. DWUW would have smashed if it was supported.

Actually Applause is her biggest US radio hit and DWUW her 4th. So i guess radio is more supportive than it ever has been.

Archived