Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

After this episode, it struck me that GoT has been going on in circles and each episode of 5 so far hasn't really put the over-all plot closer to the end. I mean, Sansa getting raped was SO regressive for the show when they were positioning her to be a player in the Game.

Right now, there are so many plots and in turn the show suffers. So many questions, too: Will Tommen ever stop being such a ***? What will happen to Arya? Will Sansa get the revenge she deserves? Will Margery and Loras be okay? Will Cersei succeed with her plans? Will Jorah and Tyrion get to Meereen? Will Daenerys EVER get out of Meereen? Will Jon's plans succeed? 

Usually these keep the plot interesting, but this time I feel it's too much. Cut the fat!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy banana! 

I am awfully disapoointed with the directors. That last scene was completely unnecessary. Just a few episodes ago they made Sansa seem like a game changer because apparently the North remembers, but her being raped while the supposed murderer of her two brothers and other friends is watching is just... I am speechless. It's always the same - Sansa escapes one psycho and falls in the hands of another. First Geoffrey, then her aunt, and now this sardistic piece of banana! :grr:

Luiz

R5tcpk9.png

hyoiaT2.png

:green: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Robotboy

People need to learn to separate the show from the books. You can't decide what will happen because you want it to :awkney: with that said. What is happening to my queens Sansa and Margaery :giveup: I guess it gets worse before it gets better

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Luiz

i guess they should just put trigger warnings at the beginning of every got episode :neyde:

o4DDXwi.png

found this on reddit. 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

ryhanna

Surprising reactions to the Ramsay/Sansa scene. I thought it was handled really well and hopefully will result in Sansa growing into the character she needs to be. Poor girl's been through so much, but she still held on to this one shred of innocence. Interested to see how it impacts her in the next few episodes.

Jase

oh jesus ****ing christ, the overreactions to that scene have me screaming

ANYWAY, Cersei is getting more evil/cunning by the episode and given her levels in season 3-4 I didn't even think it was possible to get any worse. What a fascinating character.

ryhanna

ANYWAY, Cersei is getting more evil/cunning by the episode and given her levels in season 3-4 I didn't even think it was possible to get any worse. What a fascinating character.

​Cersei's definitely my favourite. She might be a cunning, manipulative and power hungry woman, but she's so fun to watch. Lena Headey is an amazing actress. The show just wouldn't be the same without her.

Robotboy

​margaery will get her back. she will :cryga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Jase

A brilliant post from DigitalSpy about that scene which I 100% agree with.

I disagree about the rape. I don't think it ruins Sansa's development at all. I don't think she's been brought low or reverted back to being a victim. I think it shows how strong and brave she has become that she would endure this because her position will ultimately help her get revenge in the end. And I think we'll see in the last remaining episodes of the season that this act of violence has merely cemented that lust for revenge which burns inside of her. The old Sansa would have been broken by this. The new one won't be. And so that's what I think it has achieved: to showcase the difference between the old Sansa and the new, and the differences in the ways in which they handle suffering. As Sansa's storyline is closely tied to Theon's this season, obviously this will affect him too. Sansa's suffering will no doubt tap into the conscience and empathies of the old Theon, in the same way that this will cement Sansa's resolve. But I don't think Sansa's rape is merely a tool for Theon's redemption and nothing more, as so many believe. It is an act of violence intended to do 2 things: to paint Ramsay as a wholly evil force which needs to be defeated (as if we needed more proof), and to be a vessel through which both of these characters, in different ways, are compelled to fight back against the man who is the tormenter of them both. This act will unite them. This isn't about Theon. It is very much about Sansa. Her suffering will simply be the catalyst for Reek rediscovering Theon, because of his connection to this. Sansa is the victim. And our main concerns lie with her, as they should. But that's not to say the act doesn't also affect those who care about you. And I think we'll see the aftermath of this from two different, interesting angles: the victim, and those who have to witness it. I don't think it was unnecessary. I think it is an act which will actively bring about Ramsay's end (either by Theon's hand or Sansa's), it will compell Reek to become Theon once more, and it will solidify Sansa's thirst for revenge. This is the new Sansa after all, the girl who learnt how to manipulate from Littlefinger himself. She will not simply accept this. And I for one can't wait to see what she does next.

Luiz

:deadbanana: 

zexion_armando

i guess they should just put trigger warnings at the beginning of every got episode :neyde:

o4DDXwi.png

found this on reddit. 

​I never get  this, besides obvious attention seeking... why post pictures of yourself visibly upset by something? lol

Luiz

so happy to see alfie allen getting praise this year. his acting is so good :pray: praying he wins some kind of award tbh 

those sand snakes just do not match up to the quality of the acting in this show. they just stand out as even more awful when they are surrounded my so many good actors. 

Archived