Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Margaery is scheming and knows the game, yes. That doesn't make her a bad person, as she's shown on multiple occasions she has the people's interests in heart. Just because caring for them also helps her image doesn't mean she's totally disingenuous.

Also, Littlefinger's protecting Sansa because he wants to shag her, that's all. He started the war between Stark and Lannister that made her a hostage, he betrayed her father and is believed to have been the one to convince Joffrey to kill him. Littlefinger's one of the key people behind the girl's suffering, he even willingly had her framed for Joffrey's death which he wouldn't stop reminding her about, yet he makes out to be her saviour.... he's not, he's her worst nightmare.

And Sansa now knows he wants her something fierce, so she will play his game for now... because she's got a few of her own to play as well. Hopefully it will end with her shoving that beast out of the Moon Door.

"Because he wants to shag her" I didn't expect to see the word 'shag' haha.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

the way you speak of the books reminds me of how angry i used to be over the HP movies :smh: the books are still there, its the original and the true story and the show is just an interpretation of it 

but they have a whole season per book so you would think they'd include everything

lol, don't worry. I was the same with the HP Movies.

I know - there's nothing saying a TV Show has to remain faithful the source material. But the books are so perfect - and they write some scenes/arcs that aren't in the books and omit certain arcs/characters that NEED to be shown! It's so annoying.

MelbHawker

You know what annoyed me most about that scene, it's that the only good thing that could have come from it was people understanding why Cersei is the vicious person she is within the series. In one single scene, she mourned the death of her eldest son whom she truly believes her brother took from her, the same brother who also took away her only daughter to suffer the same misery she endured with Robert. Her father comes in and takes away her last remaining child from her, before her other brother comes in and rapes her next to her son's corpse... the last person she trusted and loved.

Cersei's the way she is because of the horrid upbringing she endured... but no one once gave that any thought. I even saw some people saying they 'didn't give a f*ck' if she got raped because she's a 'b*tch anyway'. It made the scene pointless and horrible. Cersei's hardly a nice person, but I feel no one ever takes the time to try and understand her. She's a wonderfully complex and embittered character who I sympathise for.

People tend to feel sorry for Tyrion due to his upbringing, but I'd say Cersei's was equally as nasty.

Personally, I love Cersei's character because she's so amazingly complex. They're so much to her. She's evil. She's stubborn. She knows nothing about power because she's never had to earn it. She was born into it. I feel sorry for all the Lannister children in the sense that their upbringing was abnormal. My sympathy for Tyrion goes way deeper than it does for Cersei though. He's no angel - but I think everything he does, he does it with good intention and that's what separates him from his family. The murderous side to Tyrion did not come naturally - ultimately, it was act of self defence. Kill or be killed. His father had abused his power and had gone as far as 'lawfully' ending his life. His murder of Shae on the other hand saw him become a bad person - but if it weren't for the abuse he'd copped as a young boy from Tywin, murdering Shae would've never happened.

That rape scene will forever be the worst scene in GoT's run. I don't understand the writing of it, and never will. Aside from the fact that s-x in front of your dead son is perhaps more disturbing that incest itself, the fact that it was rape from a character who'd spent a season revealing his true morale.. it was just a waste. It was stupid. People not understanding why Cersei is the way she is, is because she's written as a completely horrible character in the TV Show. Audiences aren't likely to give a damn whether or not she was forced into it as a child etc. because their relationship with Cersei began in the pilot episode.. in which she was nothing but a b*tch. 

I don't want to give anything away - but as the only Lannister left (Jamie being part of the Kingsguard) with significant power, Season 5 will most likely see Cersei explored in much more depth as she'll resume her position as Queen Regent without her father on top of her. She's in control. 

MelbHawker

Also, Littlefinger's protecting Sansa because he wants to shag her, that's all. He started the war between Stark and Lannister that made her a hostage, he betrayed her father and is believed to have been the one to convince Joffrey to kill him. Littlefinger's one of the key people behind the girl's suffering, he even willingly had her framed for Joffrey's death which he wouldn't stop reminding her about, yet he makes out to be her saviour.... he's not, he's her worst nightmare.

Littlefinger's motive behind protecting Sansa lies solely for his unconditional love for her mother (in my opinion, anyhow). Sansa is what's left of Cat, and Littlefinger sees Cat when he looks at Sansa. I guess part of him knows he'll never have Cat, and because of that he's become consumed with the idea of power. That's where he becomes an evil person. He'll step on anything and anyone to get what he wants - Sansa knows this, and is fully aware that he would destroy her if it meant he could be King. But.. people don't give Sansa enough credit. She's not stupid. She is able to manipulate Littlefinger and knows this. She's 'safe' at the Eeyrie with him. This whole Sansa/Littlefinger Arc is so cool. She's also the Key to the North, let's not forget. The Bolton's are irrelevant. 

Haldy

Littlefinger's motive behind protecting Sansa lies solely for his unconditional love for her mother (in my opinion, anyhow). Sansa is what's left of Cat, and Littlefinger sees Cat when he looks at Sansa. I guess part of him knows he'll never have Cat, and because of that he's become consumed with the idea of power. That's where he becomes an evil person. He'll step on anything and anyone to get what he wants - Sansa knows this, and is fully aware that he would destroy her if it meant he could be King. But.. people don't give Sansa enough credit. She's not stupid. She is able to manipulate Littlefinger and knows this. She's 'safe' at the Eeyrie with him. This whole Sansa/Littlefinger Arc is so cool. She's also the Key to the North, let's not forget. The Bolton's are irrelevant. 

I can't wait to see her work that beast, I honestly am gagging for it.

Lion Heart

Game of Thrones 80's Remix

http://soundcloud.com/steveduzz/game-of-thrones-main-theme-80s-version

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ambrosia

Game of Thrones 80's Remix

Awesome!  q9WuDD2.gif

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

MelbHawker

I can't wait to see her work that beast, I honestly am gagging for it.

Me too. I hope she becomes a serious contender to sit on the Iron Throne as all the storylines/arcs combine/end towards the end of the series. She's a character who is so deserving of any power she gets because she has such a good heart. I sort of stan for her & Tyrion to be honest.. I was so grossed out by it when it first happened but their mutual opposition/hatred of Joffrey/Lannisters, plus their interactions were so compelling to watch.

Lion Heart

Graph-630x217.jpg

This season, the show quietly passed one of the million marks already before it started airing again, between seasons; it premiered to an audience of (much) more than 6 million for the first time (6.64 million to be exact). The next watershed was passed midway through the season, when 7 million were broken by episode 405 (7.16 million). The absolute record was reached by episode 407 – 7.20 million people tuned in during the first airing. After that, the numbers stayed in the same range, with the finale seen by 7.09 million viewers.

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGuYV2uTOyQ

Jase

Can you imagine The Queen watching GOT? I need a reaction vid of her watching things like the Red Wedding :lmao:

Can you imagine The Queen watching GOT? I need a reaction vid of her watching things like the Red Wedding :lmao:
:toofunny:

Archived