💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Poker

Episode 9 was one of the best episodes so far in the whole series.

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many changes from the book this season  :roll:

I didn't really like this episode, especially the ending

Next week should have so much, everyone will probably be in tears by the end!

bionic

Episode 9 was one of the best episodes so far in the whole series.

Are you kidding me?

It was so boring. It did NOT need the entire hour devoted to it, and the fact that there was so much filler proves that. So many stupid points... Grenn taking the guys to the gate and just reciting their oath?? The boy being the one to kill Ygritte?? Not getting Ghost out until the end??? 

I think maybe

they should've had this battle been short and during the last episode or a few episodes before, ending with jon going off to find mance. then this episode would be the one with stannis turning up. but ofc they'd need to set this up earlier. maybe keep stannis for ep 10, but have the 1st battle in ep8

They should've set more up for episode 10. And why did the Tyrells disappear after Tommen ascended?

I admit that the directing and visuals were nice tho.

buy bionic

Lion Heart

Rating dips slightly as Game of Thrones faced heavy competition: 

Last night’s Battle of Castle Black episode delivered 6.9 million viewers at 9 p.m., down from last week’s all-time peak tie of 7.2 million. Through the night, the episode got 8.1 million over the two plays. Thrones faced heavier than usual summer competition with high-rated NBA playoffs on ABC, along with the Miss USA pageant on NBC and the Tony Awards on CBS.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/09/game-of-thrones-ratings-battle-castle/

Next week’s episode will be going up against the finals of the NBA again, with Game 5 landing on Sunday night, but we’ll be armed with a finale of our own. With fans eagerly awaiting the fate of Tyrion Lannister, and now Jon Snow, we can safely expect a final surge in viewership numbers. Here’s to breaking the record one last time in 2014.

I think GoT can at least tie the record in the final episode with less competition that night. 

Edit:

Wait, Father's Day is this Sunday too...I'm guessing. 7.0 for the finale.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

1388897522-emmy.jpg

Game of Thrones EMMY Submissions 

Outstanding Drama Series

Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series- “The Childrenâ€

Outstanding Directing for a Drama Series: Alex Graves (“The Childrenâ€), Alik Sakharov (“The Laws of Gods and Menâ€), Neil Marshall (“The Watchers on the Wallâ€).

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charles Dance, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series -  Emilia Clarke, Natalie Dormer*, Lena Headey, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams

Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Pedro Pascal

Guest Actress in a Drama Series: Diana Rigg

Art Direction: “The Laws of Gods and Men,†“The Mountain and the Viperâ€

Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series

Oustanding Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series: “Mockingbird,†“Oathkeeper,†“The Lion and the Rose,†“Two Swordsâ€

Sound Editing: “The Watchers on the Wallâ€

Sound Mixing: “The Watchers on the Wallâ€

Outstanding Costumes: “The Lion and the Roseâ€

Outstanding Hairstyling: “The Lion and the Roseâ€

Outstanding Make-up (Non-prosthetic): “Oathkeeperâ€

Outstanding Prosthetic Make-up: “The Childrenâ€

Stunt Coordination for a Drama Series, Miniseries or Movie

Outstanding Interactive Program – Game of Thrones Premiere: Facebook Live and Instagram

*Natalie Dorner submitted herself

The final nominations will be announced by the Academy on July 10th, with the awards ceremony taking place later this summer.

http://www.emmys.com/ballots/2014

Jase

In a statement, Benioff and Weiss said that the (Season 4 finale) episode was the "best finale we've ever done, bar none."

"The performances from our cast, the direction from Alex Graves, the VFX work, the new [music] cues from Ramin Djawadi - all of it came together in perhaps the finest hour we've produced. We're immensely proud of 'The Children'. And a little intimidated by the episode, because now we have to get back to the business of season five and figure out a way to top it."

Previous Game of Thrones seasons have tended to focus the largest amount of action in the penultimate episode (eg The Red Wedding in 'The Rains of Castamere' in season three and 'Blackwater' in season two), but it is believed that the finale of season four will not be a quieter or calmer hour.

I haven't been this excited for a finale since the final ever episode of Desperate Housewives.

Also confirmed that it's 66 minutes long - the show's longest episode to date.

Robotboy

I haven't been this excited for a finale since the final ever episode of Desperate Housewives.

Also confirmed that it's 66 minutes long - the show's longest episode to date.

yesss :giveup:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Lion Heart

Previous Game of Thrones seasons have tended to focus the largest amount of action in the penultimate episode (eg The Red Wedding in 'The Rains of Castamere' in season three and 'Blackwater' in season two), but it is believed that the finale of season four will not be a quieter or calmer hour.

:giggle:

Four days left! I hope Mister Snow doesn't let the darkness take over and finds a way to cope with Ygrittes cruel death :ohno:

I am NOT ready for another tragic and traumatizing finale a la The Red Wedding :ohno:

I'm not with any House, haha. I just love Cersei, Dany, Arya and Sansa. Out of those, the only one still "fighting for her house" is Cersei imo.

I wonder who will end up on the throne at the end of the story? Dany's the obvious choice, but it could be anyone really. Sansa, Dany, Jon, Tommen, Tyrion...

Whoever it is I hope the series ends with an epic invasion of Westeros by Dany. They should make an epic movie out of that, it'd make crazy $$$ and they could have a higher budget! Like that Doctor Who movie but obviously bigger and worldwide.

Now you got me hyped! :excited2:

Whoever it is I hope the series ends with an epic invasion of Westeros by Dany. They should make an epic movie out of that, it'd make crazy $$$ and they could have a higher budget! Like that Doctor Who movie but obviously bigger and worldwide.

I can safely say that Dany will invade Westeros with her dragons, and a new, different sort of war will start late in the sixth book, or early in the seventh. I have an author friend who, back in 1998, got to see the full series outline Martin had written. He told me the parts he remembered of it recently. So I know chunks of how it all ends!

Also, there have been talks by HBO and the showrunners to end it all with one huge movie. It's just talk for now though.

"Guest Actor in a Drama Series: Pedro Pascal"

YES!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY.

"I will be your champion." :worship: :worship2:  :giveup: :king:

Ambrosia

SERIOUSLY.

"I will be your champion." :worship: :worship2:  :giveup: :king:

I think that is one of my favorite quotes throughout the whole series.  Ahhh, I had such high hopes for Oberyn back then.  :confused:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived