💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

Are you serious or sarcastic? I can't tell. xD Would be happy to tell you about it though.

And +1 I'm a huge Cersei fan. I don't get all the hate. She's one of those villains you feel strangely sympathetic for, as opposed to, say, Tywin Lannister who is just a huge asshole and responsible for gang-raping Jaime's wife.

I love Dany but I wouldn't mind her dying. All my favorite movies and stories have a tragic, memorable ending, like Sister Jude's death in AHS: Asylum.

What I do really really wish is that Arya becomes insanely powerful (like Jaqen and his "supernatural" murders) somehow and actually assassinates everyone on her list.

Sure, I was serious!  :)  PM me though and tell me briefly so no one on here is tempted to look that doesn't want to know.  :)

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deku

I already know that. but the TV show has a chance to change things xD

There was a casting call for Maggy the Frog so I don't think they will be changing too much.

ItsTommyBitch

There was a casting call for Maggy the Frog so I don't think they will be changing too much.

They could change what is said. Also the prophecy/reading seems too obvious, id like to think Martin & HBO will surprise us with Cersei's fate instead of making it the most obvious tragedy.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Deku

They could change what is said. Also the prophecy/reading seems too obvious, id like to think Martin & HBO will surprise us with Cersei's fate instead of making it the most obvious tragedy.

I kinda agree that it would be too obvious. I guess a prophecy as direct as that one wouldn't work too well in a television format. It is such a huge part of Cersei's character in the books and adds a lot of believability to her hatred of Tyrion. However in the show Lena is doing such a fantastic job I think they will be able to pull off cutting it.

Lion Heart

3 more characters rumored for Season 5 :giggle:

Varamyr: Dubbed Varamyr Sixskins in the book series, the wildling skinchanger initially appears in A Storm of Swords when he takes possession of the late Orell’s eagle, and takes on his scout role as well with Mance Rayder’s army. The book describes Varamyr as a small man, bald and grey-faced with round shoulders. The show is supposedly looking to cast an actor in the 35-45 year old age range. It’s unclear what position Varamyr will take on in the fifth season as his introduction point in the books has already passed in the show.

Imogen: A 12 year old blonde girl. It’s speculated that this may actually be the casting call for young Cersei. Given that there is no Imogen in the books, and we’ve heard that Game of Thrones is auditioning girls for the role of young Cersei, this seems likely.

Brunette girl: 12 years old. There’s no additional information about this part. For book-related possibilities, our best guess with regards to the role is probably Melara, a girl involved in young Cersei’s story with the fortuneteller Maggy the Frog.

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/06/05/characters-rumored-cast/#comments

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Vernier

Are you serious or sarcastic? I can't tell. xD Would be happy to tell you about it though.

And +1 I'm a huge Cersei fan. I don't get all the hate. She's one of those villains you feel strangely sympathetic for, as opposed to, say, Tywin Lannister who is just a huge asshole and responsible for gang-raping Jaime's wife.

I love Dany but I wouldn't mind her dying. All my favorite movies and stories have a tragic, memorable ending, like Sister Jude's death in AHS: Asylum.

What I do really really wish is that Arya becomes insanely powerful (like Jaqen and his "supernatural" murders) somehow and actually assassinates everyone on her list.

I felt this way about her too, because it felt like she was a product of the men around her, but then when you read the chapters that dealt with her growing up, she really is a b---h with no redeeming qualities imo :shrug:

But I think the show has made her a bit sympathetic, but I certainly feel a bit more for TV Cersei then book Cersei.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MelbHawker

enough with the damn semi-spoilers :fthis: i never read melbhawks posts but i always see it in the corner of my eye.

I never spoil anything though! I just inject excitement and hype into y'alls minds.

I hope so.  My heart can't take much more. 

Get ready gurl.

Ambrosia

Get ready gurl.

I am so gearing up for just a little over 48 hours now. 

micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-g

HBO must be fairly salivating over this show.  Not only is it a huge hit, but people are practically forced to watch it at the scheduled time on said movie channel, due to all the endless spoilers on social media come Monday. 

Lion Heart

Kit Harington on Sunday's episode. [No spoilers btw]

Kit Harington’s Jon Snow has been warning the men at Castle Black all season long, and this Sunday the Night’s Watch finally faces its greatest enemy – the Wilding army – on “Game of Thrones.â€

“I think it’s as big as ‘Thrones’ has gone at the moment. I mean, I think it’s no secret that it’s the most expensive episode that they’ve ever made and a lot of that is due to the CGI,†Kit told AccessHollywood.com, referencing Wildling giants, whose feet appear in the episode sneak peek. “I haven’t seen any of that yet, obviously, so that’s going to be a new thing for me, but yeah, it’s pretty huge in scale. I think it’s as big as TV goes, and that was incredible to be one of the leading actors in that episode. … I feel hugely privileged.â€

And it will be a major episode for young Jon, who had to stand up to his commanders in the Night’s Watch in Season 4, when they seemed unwilling to believe the news he brought back from his time with the Wildlings.

“Jon keeps warning The Wall at Castle Black, and Alliser Thorne, that this army is approaching, that this thing is going to happen and finally, in Episode 9, we get this pay off of that whole storyline this season,†Kit said. “And so I hope it doesn’t disappoint, really, because it’s meant to have been leading up to this.â€

The sequences for the battle at The Wall were shot in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and it left the cast and crew exhausted.

“Oh God, you have no idea,†Kit said. “It was two solid weeks of night shoots and you get into a very strange headspace when you’re doing that because you’re getting home at 6, 7 in the morning when it’s getting light and then you sleep all day. … Humans aren’t nocturnal creatures, so we all got very disorientated and quite emotional by the end.â€

Having completed his action film, “Pompeii,†before returning to the set of “Thrones†for Season 4, Kit said his body was able to compete with the demands of the intense fight sequences. “Physically, I’d just come off a movie where I was fighting non-stop, so I was in quite good shape for it, but I think it was very mentally draining,†he said.

“Game of Thrones†returns Sunday night at 9 PM ET/PT on HBO. Kit also stars in “How to Train Your Dragon 2,†opening June 13 in theaters.

Read more at http://www.accesshollywood.com/kit-harington-game-of-thrones-battle-at-the-wall-is-as-big-as-tv-goes_article_95083#VAtbXTTaRO01jT6y.99

Jase

Honestly, the wildlings/castle black stuff bores me

Super excited to see Jon take on Styr, though

Lion Heart

http://instagram.com/p/o6GUoJHw0Q/

I felt this way about her too, because it felt like she was a product of the men around her, but then when you read the chapters that dealt with her growing up, she really is a b---h with no redeeming qualities imo :shrug:

But I think the show has made her a bit sympathetic, but I certainly feel a bit more for TV Cersei then book Cersei.

Haha, yeah, she's a bit of a b---h, even in the past. I kinda get her motives, though. She's such a tragic character.

Although to be completely honest it's hard for me to dislike a female villain. #s-xist

Side-note: I'm so glad that disgusting Red Viper is dead. I can't remember him being such an arrogant Latino slut in the book, but they certainly showed him that way on screen. He had 0 redeeming qualities imo.

Jase

Haha, yeah, she's a bit of a b---h, even in the past. I kinda get her motives, though. She's such a tragic character.

Although to be completely honest it's hard for me to dislike a female villain. #s-xist

Side-note: I'm so glad that disgusting Red Viper is dead. I can't remember him being such an arrogant Latino slut in the book, but they certainly showed him that way on screen. He had 0 redeeming qualities imo.

You're literally the first person I've encountered who doesn't like Oberyn :toofunny:

Ambrosia

What am I reading??  :smh: 

Archived