this episode left me speechless.

Sansa slay :legend:

SO many things going on :giveup:

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

Also, the nudity this season has been really just... annoying.

Very little male nudity, tons of pointless female nudity. Its grating.

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't ****ing believe it, I'm like mixed feelings right now.

BananaTouch

My poor baby Oberyn  :cry:  :giveup:

That was just too awful to watch. 

I still can't believe one of my favourite characters died like that. Oberyn you will always be in our minds.

Cersei is a b*tch, Dany and Sansa slays.

The scene of Arya laughing was incredible. 

Can't wait to see the Martell. SPAIN!!

MelbHawker

It was always going to happen. Oberyn, my ultimate BAE. I knew it would happen.. but my Lord the way they executed that combat scene. The gore was just... it was indescribable. My poor BAE. 

tumblr_mkrmk5fDcM1qa4szeo3_r1_500.gif

It was a flawless episode of Television. Each scene was so well done. Daenerys's scene with Jorah was heartbreaking because I ship them SO hard. Sansa finally put herself first - I adore this character so much. Baelish, although totally evil, has become one of my favourites as well. I also LOVE the subtle but brilliant arc between Missendei and Grey Worm. It's so beautiful to watch - the chemistry is just amazing. I hate the Boltons.. but I'll admit.. I want Ramsay in my bed.  :dies: 

I just can't. Pedro Pascall was the PERFECT Oberyn Martell. I didn't think he'd do Oberyn such justice. 

tumblr_mnqp3glMJK1r6eyi0o6_r1_250.gif

PS. They're forgetting Gendry. Last season he took off on a small little boat.. it's been a whole season. Surely he'd have reached Kings Landing by now? (Or if the character had died, surely they'd have let us know?)

No no no no no :emo:

Oberyn was one of my favorite characters, why are they letting him die? What the hell? That was so unexpected and I seriously don't know what to feel right now :emo:

Lion Heart

PS. They're forgetting Gendry. Last season he took off on a small little boat.. it's been a whole season. Surely he'd have reached Kings Landing by now? (Or if the character had died, surely they'd have let us know?)

Yea several characters have been missing for a while now (Brynden Tully "the Blackfish", Osha w/ Rickon Stark, Lancel and Kevan Lannister, Balon Greyjoy, Gendry, and maybe a few others that I can't think of. I'm not sure where Gendry goes from here considering his storyline has been altered from the books, but hopefully we'll see him and a few others before the season ends, 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Vernier

That scene hurt just as much as in the books :emo: I thought it wouldn't seeing as they'd done a crappy job of making Gregor appear as the vile monster he is in the books, but that still hit me :cry:

And slé Sansa, they've fastforwarded her character a bit, she's not supposed to have reached this point yet, but it's still nice to see her development :legend:

R.I.P Ser Friendzone, it just wasn't happening :(

And oh the Missandei and Greyworm scenes were kinda :awkney: imo

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

MelbHawker

Omg no what will happen to tyrion next  :eww:

Prepare yourself, gurls. 

EaQKG.gif

Robotboy

WAT OMFG.. i thought  he got a bit annoying (and that character is wayyy overrated) but OMG 

just the way it happened is so shocking. at least he got to kill him too, but he got owned soo bad it hurts. :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Ambrosia

I'm an emotional wreckage from last night!  I figured he'd die, but good grief. When they kill off a character, they really kill 'em off.  IF he wouldn't have been prancing around trying to reveal Tywin... ugh.  His anger and lust for revenge got him killed.  Isn't there some legal loophole that Tyrion can't be executed, because technically, Oberyn gave The Mountain the wounds that would mortally injure him first. :(

Tyrion can't die!  :giveup:  Please tell me Stannis in on his way with a new fleet acquired with all the money he obtained from the Iron Bank and distracts everyone, letting Tyrion escape or some crap like that.  :sweat:

Was this Sansa's coming out party?  :classy:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Robotboy

im praying arya and sansa will meet. they are so close.. but this show.. i really don't expect them to meet now :crossed:

i don't really care about tyrion.. i hope he will live and i think he will, but then again :awkney:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

I'm so upset my favorite character is dead, the way he screamed at the mountain all the time demanding justice. Brilliant acting and directing omfg! I wonder if the people will turn against Tywin now knowing what he did? :excited2:

I hate Ygritte so f*cking much tbh :messga: all the wildlings can die please. But at least she spared Gilly, thank heavens!

So next episode is #9, you all know what that means! Its gonna be big and HUGE :giveup:

Also Sansa in this scene is utter slayage

post-44846-Sansa-Stark-shall-we-go-gif-I

120648-Sansa-Littlefinger-meme-I-know-oj

I just found this one and had to post it :lmao:

Archived