💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

YASSSHHH

I loved the Mellisandre dialogue, her fierce look in the camera was enough to give me shivers. She's preparing something big!

And Oberyn is becoming one of my favorite characters on the show!

Who else wanted a frontal nude of Daario?  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

YASSSHHH

I loved the Mellisandre dialogue, her fierce look in the camera was enough to give me shivers. She's preparing something big!

And Oberyn is becoming one of my favorite characters on the show!

Who else wanted a frontal nude of Daario:toofunny:  :toofunny:

im so scared of what melisandre will do tho..  :eww:

omg yes its ****ing unfair that we have to see naked women all the time but no D's :crossed:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Jase

omfg the Oberyn/Mountain battle is going to be gripping :giveup:

tumblr_n5tterqi9f1qf2piko1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n5tterqi9f1qf2piko2_r2_500.gif

:emo:

oh and this episode only reaffirmed the fact that cersei is a cold, callous b---h :toofunny:

Robotboy

im not so excited, and why does everyone love oberyn?? i think we all know who will win anyway

im so scared of what melisandre will do tho..  :eww:

omg yes its ****ing unfair that we have to see naked women all the time but no D's :crossed:

Agree!!!!

It's very out of balance, can see tits and pussies everywhere... :noparty:

Robotboy

btw is it true that there will be no game of thrones for 2 weeks? :udidnt:

Jase

oberyn's amazing, especially when he comes out with lines like "it's rare to meet a lannister who shares my enthusiasm for dead lannisters" :toofunny:

it's true, no idea why :noparty:

Robotboy

oberyn's amazing, especially when he comes out with lines like "it's rare to meet a lannister who shares my enthusiasm for dead lannisters" :toofunny:

it's true, no idea why :noparty:

probably some stupid american holiday :manicure:

Lion Heart

Yes, Memorial Day Holiday. Next episode will be on June 1st

2 years ago, on the penultimate episode of Season 2 the "Battle of the Blackwater Bay" fell on the Memorial Day weekend and that episode drew the season's lowest ratings and a lot of HBO execs. were beyond pissed since they put a bunch of money on this episode. So that's why HBO refuses to air a new episode of GoT over the MDH. Look at the Blue line for 209

S4-ratings-preview.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

zexion_armando

lol if people can't watch Game of Thrones on memorial day weekend, they don't deserve to watch it.

MelbHawker

Flawless actress.

BB. If they follow the books for Mellisandre's character, she'll slay in the coming weeks!  :legend: 

Jase

An amusing fact about Peter Dinklage.

When you're rehearsing some of the most risqué lines in television, it's important to get things right. Having studiously rehearsed an exchange with Bronn (Jerome Flynn) where he expresses his wish to die "at the age of 80 with wine in my belly and a girl's mouth around my cock", instead he came up with "at the age of 80 with wine in my belly and a girl's cock around my mouth". They apparently cracked up so much they had to stop filming for a day.

I can't. :lmao:

Lion Heart

OMG :rip:

Ambrosia

I was curious as to why they were skipping a week.  Never dawned on me it was due to Memorial Day.   But, it's all about the money so...

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Lion Heart

It looks like the world of Game of Thrones is getting even bigger. We have some exciting location news about the fifth season, courtesy of Entertainment Weekly.

According to James Hibberd, the show’s scouts have been looking at locations in the Andalusia region of Spain and they are in “deep in talks with a local film commission.†This will bring the total number of countries the show has filmed in to seven, if the negotiations are successful.

EW is unable to reveal which area of the GoT world Spain may be standing in for.

Dorne confirmed for Season 5. :party: 

Archived