Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Do u think it'll be the scene where lady stone heart kills Brienne? Or would that be too far in the book? Just seeing her alive already is gonna drive me insane haha

She actually doesn't kill Brienne. Just before she's about to - Brienne says something & this saves her. I personally think it'll be the scene where she comes to life. Brienne will most likely meet her in the beginning of Season 5. Unless the producers are going to reveal her by having Brienne discover her. No idea. It better happen though. I'm going to crazy when it does!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sad to see Carice van Houten (Mellisandre) is only credited in the next episode and episode 10 from this season. 

I want her so see something big too!

Lion Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rct8l4_ezJs

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Perfect

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HausOfMiklaus

Book readers! From what's hinted at in the trailers, do you think that the "Only Cat" scene will happen in the next episode? It seems fairly Vale-centric with Lysa going crazy on Sansa again. :emo:

Vernier

spoiler

Do ya'll think we'll get to see lady stoneheart (don't google her name if u don't read the books) this season?

I'm thinking it's gonna be the last scene of the season...

I hope so, it should be an

:omg: moment even tho I hated it in the books and felt she should have just stayed dead

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Vernier

Actually, if they stick to the book.. what's coming up may actually going to shock/offend some viewers. And yes, there's a particular scene that WILL happen come the end of Season 4 which will SLAY LIVES. SLAY. LIVES. Yaaaaas

the scene that's coming- Oberyn, actually affected me more than the red wedding :emo: It's basically been the only scene in the books so far that's made me actually close the book and stop reading for a few mins, it probably won't have the same effect in the show tho, as Gregor hasn't been built up as much

:flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived