💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Vernier

I hope it's not true tbh, not here for waiting for the books to end in 8-10years, which I'm sure will be the case if he has to write an 8th book :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster

reported for using that terrible gif that reminds me of that terrible scene :manicure:

:derpga:

tumblr_lss3woHNgk1r2aa87o1_500.gif

GagaVerse

OMG REALLY?! :dead: I love you so much right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like everybody ****ing hate her around me, I always argue with me best friend about her. :lmao: You're like the first of my kind. :flop:  I'm adding you as a friend tbh. LOL

Oh :hug: thanks for adding me in your friends. Well I won't lie, I never actually thought Dany will sit on Iron Throne, because she will turn to be a mad queen like her father (?) and will be a dark character (of course that's only my opninion!).

Vernier

:lmao: imagine if he died before the ending.

he needs to get the 6th book out asap. and then write the ant really fast,, alltho thats not fair. the series can take a break.

ew.

He's already said he'll always write at his own pace. I mean if HBO couldn't get him to write faster, then there's no hope :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

alposnacks

OMG REALLY?! :dead: I love you so much right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like everybody ****ing hate her around me, I always argue with me best friend about her. :lmao: You're like the first of my kind. :flop:  I'm adding you as a friend tbh. LOL

Anyone who has read the books pretty much at least likes Sansa. She has the best story arc out of any of the Starks for sure and redeems herself quickly.

I was expecting this. No way he would get all the storylines finished in two more.

This.

I mean, A Feast For Crows was supposed to contain all of AFFC, A Dance With Dragons, and the first half of The Winds of Winter. But he overwrites so much that one book turned into 2 and half books. Once I realized that, I wondered how the hell he was gonna finish the series with one and a half more books.

HE'LL NEVER FINISH IT OH MY GOD :giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

The average HEALTHY male lives to 77. George is so ****ing overweight he'll never make it  :cry: :cry:

Oh :hug: thanks for adding me in your friends. Well I won't lie, I never actually thought Dany will sit on Iron Throne, because she will turn to be a mad queen like her father (?) and will be a dark character (of course that's only my opninion!).

Well I used to love her before, but now not so much. Still like her, but she's not my fave anymore. It'll be pretty predictable if she wins, so I'm guessing this is not how it will end, but we'll wait and see I guess. Inb4 the eunuch(Varys???) screws up everyone and ends up on the Throne. :derpga:

Haldy

I just need to see the Tyrell's survive this, it is the only House (save the Martell, but I'm 100% certain they will be fine) I need to see come out of all this mess alive and well. I love Olenna, Garlan, Wylas and Margaery too much to see them die. Well, and maybe Varys also, because he's the best. :giveup:

Also, Cersei's got to go out magnificently. She's too fabulous and terrible to die in a crap way.

Anyone who has read the books pretty much at least likes Sansa. She has the best story arc out of any of the Starks for sure and redeems herself quickly.

But I haven't. :haha: I have the first one waiting for me, but I just don't have the time to pick it up. lol

Haldy

The average HEALTHY male lives to 77. George is so ****ing overweight he'll never make it  :cry: :cry:

My brother works at a drinks place Osha's actress (Natalia Tena) goes to. She's been to G.R.R.M's house, it is apparently just whisky and cigars. He won't even make it to 70. :giveup:

Think about it: we still have

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The long winter and the invasion of the ice zombies, the battle of ice and fire (Dany's dragons vs. the zombies), and the dawn of spring and a new king/queen. We still need to know what happens to Jon, how Dany gets to Westeros, Cersei's final fate, etc etc. The invasion of the ice zombies could be 2 books alone.

GagaVerse

Well I used to love her before, but now not so much. Still like her, but she's not my fave anymore. It'll be pretty predictable if she wins, so I'm guessing this is not how it will end, but we'll wait and see I guess. Inb4 the eunuch(Varys???) screws up everyone and ends up on the Throne. :derpga:

Ewww Varys. Have you seen what he does to the sorcerer? :wtf:

My brother works at a drinks place Osha's actress (Natalia Tena) goes to. She's been to G.R.R.M's house, it is apparently just whisky and cigars. He won't even make it to 70. :giveup:

And he ONLY WRITES AT HOME. He doesn't have a laptop! And he's NEVER HOME!!! (He goes to conventions literally half the year)

So there's whole weeks where he's off across the country at some con, not writing one new word of the series. His own editor has tried to convince him to use a laptop, but he refuses.

GagaVerse

Think about it: we still have

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

There is something called "spoiler tag". :awkney:

Archived