series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

Making my brother watch it were on season 3 finale then watching the premiere :giveup:

gunther_btw

a normal ep for me .its the beginning, i know that the next one the others will be more exciting 

Lion Heart

I'm really liking Oberyn Martell :) Can't wait to see more of him.

The new Daario Naharis is just.... bleh? Not sold yet. 

Loved all of Jaime's scenes! 

The Wedding is next week. :nooo: Hold me :nooo:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

thatfoxyfeeling

It was a great episode, I loved the scene with Arya + The Hound. I'm not fussed on the new actor playing Daario.

what was up with them changing the actor for that guy? i read that he wasn't particularly representative of the character, but changing the actor surely wasn't the best decision...

half psychotic

what was up with them changing the actor for that guy? i read that he wasn't particularly representative of the character, but changing the actor surely wasn't the best decision...

I read that the original actor left the show to star in a reboot of the Transporter movie.

BananaTouch

I loved the episode, it built up every plot for the next season already, amazingly done.

I knew they would show some bis-xuality from Oberyn, I liked that scene, too bad those Lannisters interrupted him.

My poor baby Sansa is still suffering from her losses  :cry: And Arya, how unbelieveably disrupted can a child be after all that she's been through, don't get me wrong, I cheer for her and her badass arc, but I can't help but feel bad for her too.

The new Daario was meh.

Vernier

Good episode, loads of stuff happening, so it went by really fast. Poor Jaime :teehee: got shade thrown at him by practically everyone he met in this episode, except Brienne.

New Daario is bleh, he doesn't even stand out much from Ser Jorah, just looks like your average, basic knight.

Not sure how I feel about them changing some of the stuff that happened with Arya & the hound in that fight scene, but oh well, expected I guess. Can't wait for next week, a really exciting episode so early in the season :excited2:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived