Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Winterfell fight was so unoriginal, first losing then suddenly they get saved by another army. Like as if it's not expected. This episode would've been better and more logical if they had actually lost the fight and Sansa hadn't contacted Littlefinger or if Littlefinger's army fighted along them. Now it's like the writers just wanted a plot twist for the sake if it. Like why would Sansa not tell Jon about the army she's getting for them? Also I just don't get when the last group was running towards the fight, they still got surrounded. They didn't even try to attack them and it's not like they were being busy fighting others. The visuals of this fight however were one of the best ever in a TV show imo.

And Ramsay's death... Sansa surely didn't want him to suffer much, when Sansa told him 'you are non existant blabla' I was hoping she would turn him into her own reek. Ugh, I hope Sansa's new storyline will make her a bit more interesting and smarter, but I doubt it. She is so replaceable and weak now.

Edit: Plus when Ramsay told Jon and his group his dogs hadn't eaten in 7 days, Sansa was long gone. Like they did have a conversation where they told Sansa: 'Ramsay told us his dogs would like us, because they haven't eaten in 7 days, haha'. 

Rudz Xinc
44 minutes ago, Poot said:

The Winterfell fight was so unoriginal, first losing then suddenly they get saved by another army. Like as if it's not expected. This episode would've been better and more logical if they had actually lost the fight and Sansa hadn't contacted Littlefinger or if Littlefinger's army fighted along them. Now it's like the writers just wanted a plot twist for the sake if it. Like why would Sansa not tell Jon about the army she's getting for them? Also I just don't get when the last group was running towards the fight, they still got surrounded. They didn't even try to attack them and it's not like they were being busy fighting others. The visuals of this fight however were one of the best ever in a TV show imo.

And Ramsay's death... Sansa surely didn't want him to suffer much, when Sansa told him 'you are non existant blabla' I was hoping she would turn him into her own reek. Ugh, I hope Sansa's new storyline will make her a bit more interesting and smarter, but I doubt it. She is so replaceable and weak now.

Edit: Plus when Ramsay told Jon and his group his dogs hadn't eaten in 7 days, Sansa was long gone. Like they did have a conversation where they told Sansa: 'Ramsay told us his dogs would like us, because they haven't eaten in 7 days, haha'. 

Sansa didn't tell Jon because she didn't know if Littlefinger will actually show up

but she did ask him to wait and gather more men because he doesn't have enough army

if I remember she didn't tell Jon about Littlefinger's visit either, probably because she doesn't wanna let Jon know that it's Littlefinger's fault Sansa ended up in Bolton's Hands and He might refuse his help because of pride

that's just my take

as for the 7 days comment, they might gave Sansa idea when she ask Jon where is Ramsay

"He's in the prison, maybe we should feed him to his hounds, because they haven't eaten in 7 days"

I can get passed by these little details, because I was satisfied by this episode

but I wished Sansa would put a few arrows in Ramsay body before feed him to the hounds

Look at those clowns

Yanko
2 hours ago, Poot said:

i feel like you're just searching for something to criticize and you're nitpicking 

-

10/10 

Just now, Yanko said:

i feel like you're just searching for something to criticize and you're nitpicking 

-

10/10 

I'm not. I didn't like the fight and that's my opinion. :shrug: 

Monsterish

I thought for a second that Tormund and Lord Davos would die both... Hopefully not and this was the most epic episode from season 6. I can't wait for next week finale season :woot:

Ambrosia

That battle reminded me of Napoleon's defeat at Waterloo (won the battle at 5:00, but then lost it at 6:00).  :giveup:   He didn't know that the Germans were going to show up.  I love how the author takes a lot from history. 

This episode was so phenomenal I couldn't even do it justice by talking about it. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

1 hour ago, Yanko said:

-

10/10 

other than this one user , people seemed to love the battle scene unanimously. it was seriously the best battle scene i've ever seen on a TV show :emma: i was loving it so much

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

as a lover of history and marijuana i was in heaven dusing that battle scene. i've never seen a medieval battle done like this on film. the piles of bodies, the phalanx strategy ramsay used that they got from hannibal and the showing of the possibility of being trampled in battle which is a way of dying in battle that i think most movies would overlook. and oh god when jon was trapped under that horde of humans i was on the verge of more tears :giveup: please no not again.

i think i'll write more about this episode later but my theory is  its shaping up that jon snow will conquer westeros and defeat the white walkers and danny will invade westeros soon( next season prob) and it will be jon vs danny in the real final battle of ice and fire. btw i'm not all that certain that R+L=J anymore. would they put 2 targs against each other ? GRRM might be changing things about the books so he can surprise us :neyde: thas why he takes so long to write them and if this is the case then maybe he got wind of the R+L=J before the show even came out and has changed that part of his story. 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

oh yeah one more thing. the reason sansa didnt tell jon that she had an army on the way is because she needed to act and command in a way that shows there are no reinforcements. she pleaded with him to not do what ramsay would expect him to do which is meet him i the field head on. she needed the element of surprise and when ramsay saw that jon was putting his full force behind that one attack then he felt comfortable giving up his rear  and surrounding jons army in that way leaving them unawares. 

finally sansa appears to have finally got her wits about her :neyde: 

Yanko
1 hour ago, Luiz said:

other than this one user , people seemed to love the battle scene unanimously. it was seriously the best battle scene i've ever seen on a TV show :emma: i was loving it so much

its was so intense :diane:

so much gore, which i love :giveup: i knew queen of pop sansa would rescue johs stupid ass but it still kept me on my edge

10/10 taw :diane:

Archived