Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Some fan may have figured out what Sansa (possibly) wrote to LittleFinger: 

anigif_original-grid-image-28863-1465435anigif_original-grid-image-28863-1465435

If CreepyPancakes is right, the bulk of the letter reads: “…you promised to protect me… Now you have a chance to fulfill your promise… Knights of the Vale are under your command. Ride north for Winterfell. Lend us your aid and I shall see to it that you are… rewarded.”

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Very excellent analysis of last week's episode: 

Tonight's episode is called "No One" . I can't wait :giveup: 

Lion Heart

Omg lol 

ryhanna

Watching last week's episode again. I'm loving this season and the direction most of the characters and stories are heading in.

Lion Heart

OMG I loved this episode. Let me process my thoughts.. 

Lion Heart

WAIT I just realized something :udidnt: 

IF Cersei loses her trial, then that will PROVE that Tommen Baratheon is a bastard and has no claim to the Iron Throne... which will result in the demise of House Lannister, and the whole place will descend into CHAOS. :udidnt: 

Tommen really ****ed up. And I wonder if this is what the High Sparrow wanted all along? To de-legitimize House Lannister and bring it to its knees? I mean sure, the High Sparrow wanted some power over the King (and future) Kings of Westeros, but if Cersei loses her trial.. all of that is (potentially) thrown away. I doubt the next King/Queen will want anything to do with him. 

EDIT: Nevermind. She's on trial for having sexxx with LANCEL Lannister... I don't think any of her charges involve incest.

EDIT 2: Someone remind me if she's being accused of incest?

arya's long ass storyline finally finished and ready for her to slay

giphy.gif

(was worried she was gonna be out for another few episodes to recover tho, good that didn't happen, was beginning to think she was pointless)

10 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

WAIT I just realized something :udidnt: 

IF Cersei loses her trial, then that will PROVE that Tommen Baratheon is a bastard and has no claim to the Iron Throne... which will result in the demise of House Lannister, and the whole place will descend into CHAOS. :udidnt: 

Tommen really ****ed up. And I wonder if this is what the High Sparrow wanted all along? To de-legitimize House Lannister and bring it to its knees? I mean sure, the High Sparrow wanted some power over the King (and future) Kings of Westeros, but if Cersei loses her trial.. all of that is (potentially) thrown away. I doubt the next King/Queen will want anything to do with him. 

EDIT: Nevermind. She's on trial for having sexxx with LANCEL Lannister... I don't think any of her charges involve incest.

EDIT 2: Someone remind me if she's being accused of incest?

I think she's on trial for laying with her cousin Lancel (and not Jaime) while being married to Robert. The High Sparrow could potentially claim that Tommen is Lancel's son, which would also make Tommen lose his claim to the throne, but I guess we will have to see. I'm expecting some sort of twist. :excited2:

Archived