💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS strongly hints at Sex Dreams Feat. Xtina?

XoXoJoanneGaga

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

Saw this on ATRL:

So a few weeks ago, a fan tweeted DJ White Shadow asking to add Xtina to a Sexxx Dreams remix, he responded with "wouldn't that be fun? I'll ask". A fan just RT'd that tweet saying "remember this?" DJ White Shadow replied with "wait for it.."

What do you think? Is this really happening?

https://twitter.com/djws/status/412868791664508928

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg this is why Gaga and Xtina tweeted each other! to make everyone think about them again! hiding the collab! it's these types of things that she does! she is making it very hard to work out but I think you just cracked it!

If this happens today, OMG, it's gonna be epic! I would be fine if Sexxx Dreams becomes the next single, but I would definitely prefer Gypsy.

He could be meaning DWUW though? I'm thinking surprise guest Christina Aguilera when she performs DWUW on the voice tomorrow in replace of R.Kelly?!

He could be meaning DWUW though? I'm thinking surprise guest Christina Aguilera when she performs DWUW on the voice tomorrow in replace of R.Kelly?!

that makes more sense 

blahblahblahhhh

I would love for that to happen.

TOBEYMONSTER POSTED THIS ON FB A FEW DAYS AGO:

1474906_10202266259554324_1030507477_n.j

+ he tweeted:

Tobey ñœ¼ Lady Gaga ññ‚¬@tobeymonster 6h

It's definitely worth staying up to watch The Voice tomorrow. You're all going to DIE.

Rat Boy

ThĂƒĆœĂąâ‚Źt would be so awesome :flutter:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

like that

crownlessking

It's just going to be Gaga performing with Xtina on the Voice. That'll be it. (Which will be nice, actually, to end the ridiculous fan wars...)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived