Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fox Business News: ARTPOP causes $25M loss for Interscope

Oyster

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

WTF, Fox News, everyone knows the Examiner is a tabloid. What a travesty of journalism. 

How does a number one album even lose 25 million dollars?  :roll: She went #1. She didn't flop. NUMBER ONE YA HEAR ME. IT DOESNT GET LESS FLOPPY THAN THAT.  :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MonsterMarty

Who proved it was fake? I still think it could have some truth....

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/11/18/lady-gaga-album-sales-down-40-but-interscope-didnt-lose-25million

Excerpt:

"Yesterday the idiotic Examiner.com posted a story claiming “ARTPOP†was going to lose $25 million and cause massive layoffs at Interscope Records. Hilarious, totally untrue, fabricated. But The Vulture at New York magazine and The Wrap each picked it up. The story has now been removed from Examiner.com. But pretty much all the stories at that crazy website should be removed.

In fact, Lady Gaga’s costs are protected by endorsements and underwriters. There’s no exposure to Interscope. And worldwide, Gaga will do just fine with “ARTPOP†even with a 225-250K opening week."

Vulture also issued an addendum to their reporting stating:

"This news was originally reported by a source that is not verifiable, so file this news under "quite possibly fictional gossip." In fact, disregard it entirely."

http://www.vulture.com/2013/11/lady-gagas-ARTPOP-may-lose-interscope-25-mill.html

high heeled fem

News Flash: It's a fake story!

Another news Flash: Made by the Examiner!!

Bye at that messiness though

tumblr_mwls66UxzS1rnajlyo1_400.gif

ANYWAY, She's rocking Worldwide so who really cares tbh

:applause: exactly

Scarlet Witch

Angela 'Asian disgrace to my race' Cheng should be executed and her head stuck on the judas fountain tbh

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived