💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Full Bridge Version of Let Dem Hoes Fight (featuring GaGa)

HeadBitch

Featured Posts

*Does anyone have this leaked version of Let Dem Hoes Fight? It was the first version to leak, i think. And after that, I remember that Burim posted the Full HQ Tagged Version with the original bridge on his twitter. The full Bridge is actually GaGa rapping a verse. The version that has gone all around is a Fan-Made Untagged version.

*You can hear how the original Rap Bridge here, starts from 2:30:

*Anything helpful will be appreciated.

NIGHT FLIGHT

Yea we have it. I have it on my computer but yea idk i dont have my computer with me.

But people in the chat say you're notorious at scamming :grr:

MonsterVSAnimal

But people in the chat say you're notorious at scamming :grr:

what chat? And obviously not. i dont scam. i used to (but i didnt know the things were fake). Haha ur the 1st person to say that in like more than a year. Ur cool. :roll:

NIGHT FLIGHT

what chat? And obviously not. i dont scam. i used to (but i didnt know the things were fake). Haha ur the 1st person to say that in like more than a year. Ur cool. :roll:

I don't mean to offend, I was chatting to people on SIN about people on these forums when I joined ^.^

apologies mate

MonsterVSAnimal

I don't mean to offend, I was chatting to people on SIN about people on these forums when I joined ^.^

apologies mate

Oh. Its okay. I used to have a SIN. Never go on it though haha.

We already had this? It does not sound like Gaga to me tho. I have the original, since the tagging info is all BURIM

Here's my copy. tagged to hell by Burim.

Its the original file :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?71jldmdvlrs7ea2

Archived