đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Is anyone going to the artRAVE alone/ been to a Gaga concert alone?

Art In Me

Featured Posts

MeryJaneHolland
I'm going to the Cleveland show too. :toofunny: At least you've got a very positive outlook on it all. :sweat:

I tend to have a positive outlook on most things. haha

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just GA :( But I plan on camping out all day because I go to SDSU. :hor:

That sounds like fun! Who are you going with?

lavenderblondee

I'm going to the chicago date by myself! My friend didn't get LMZ in time, which bums me out, so I'll have to wait in line by myself. Should be interesting, but I'm really out going, so I'm hoping it's not bad! I just hate that I'll be in an unfamiliar city is all. Also finding my friend after the show, if she goes, will be crazy.

I went to the Charlotte Monster Ball solo. I organized a Gaga Daily meet up (we met for lunch and then walked over to the arena together). It was well worth it! Met some cool people, and then we all had friends in line to protect our spots while others ran to the bathroom. 

djBuffoon

Was alone at the very, very front of the catwalk for TMB at Madison Square Garden. It literally felt like it was just me and her.

GagaStefi

My first time seeing Gaga i was alone and i was 13.

Experience ? I'm Around that age + I have never been to a Gaga Concert Before  :sweat:

Experience ? I'm Around that age + I have never been to a Gaga Concert Before  :sweat:

It was great. I had GA and i got front row. I was kinda scared of the drunk people around me but the woman next to me told me it was okay and just ignore them. Lol

Schwerk

I'm from the Netherlands and the first BTWball I saw was in Cologne, Germany. I camped out for one night and hada great time.

Because everyone shares the same excitement and at least one common interest, its easy to find fun people to hang out with.

I met one of my best friends at the Monsterball. He was quite young at the time and asked me online if I would go with him.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived