Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

March 28th Roseland Ballroom

GypsyPrincess26

Featured Posts

GypsyPrincess26

I don't know if there is already a thread for this but I wanted to see who all will be at the March 28th show!! I would love to meet people and maybe we could all do something after the show?! Celebrate Gagas birthday together :)) Ill be there with my cousin and friend who are both HUGE fans <3 

See you guys there!!!!! 

thefamebitch

My three best friends and I are flying in the day before from Chicago! We're so excited for the show and it just so happens to be her golden birthday so it makes it even better!!!

GypsyPrincess26

My three best friends and I are flying in the day before from Chicago! We're so excited for the show and it just so happens to be her golden birthday so it makes it even better!!!

yayaayyy!!!!

GypsyPrincess26

I'll see you there, and at MSG. :)

I won't be at MSG :((( Im so sad!! I wound up getting tickets for ft laud instead! :((

ChristianSaad

I'll see you there, and at MSG. :)

I'll see you BOTH at the special birthday show =)

Did anyone else get LMZ for this show??

Anyone planning on bringing a present for Gaga?

I'll be there - I'll be at 5 of the 7 Roseland shows.

Speaking of which, is there somewhere on the forum we can post tickets for sale?  I didn't see anyplace specific - I want to sell my Little Monster Zone ticket for the April 2 Roseland show...

Lana Winters

I'll be there - I'll be at 5 of the 7 Roseland shows.

Speaking of which, is there somewhere on the forum we can post tickets for sale?  I didn't see anyplace specific - I want to sell my Little Monster Zone ticket for the April 2 Roseland show...

LMZ tickets are non-transferable (original purchaser has to be present + the credit card you used) so you can't sell them unfortunately. 

LMZ tickets are non-transferable (original purchaser has to be present + the credit card you used) so you can't sell them unfortunately. 

They say that, but I know from past experience that LMZ tickets are usually transferrable.  Most venues won't care enough to ask questions regarding the original purchaser/credit card.

You can probably sell your extra ticket on StubHub, or, find someone on Gagadaily who might want to purchase it from you!

Lana Winters

They say that, but I know from past experience that LMZ tickets are usually transferrable.  Most venues won't care enough to ask questions regarding the original purchaser/credit card.

You can probably sell your extra ticket on StubHub, or, find someone on Gagadaily who might want to purchase it from you!

It depends on the venues. I know people who have sold them and they wouldn't let them in without the original purchaser/card holder there so you might want to be careful.

ChristianSaad

:eww:  :eww:  :eww:

LOL that is soooo wrong I don't even know what to say.. I hope no one on here reads that and actually believes it

GypsyPrincess26

I'll see you BOTH at the special birthday show =)

Did anyone else get LMZ for this show??

Anyone planning on bringing a present for Gaga?

I plan on bringing a present!!! :)

:eww:  :eww:  :eww:

LOL that is soooo wrong I don't even know what to say.. I hope no one on here reads that and actually believes it

Hunny, I'm talking from experience.  LMAO!  I've bought and even sold extra LMZ tickets in the NYC/NJ area before.  Boardwalk Hall, MSG... haven't had any issues yet.  Definitely does depend on the venue personnel, but as long as you don't act like a douche it shouldn't be a problem. Do you know how many people buy these tickets for their kids/relatives and have no plans on showing up the day of the show? Happens all the time.

Archived