💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

crappy news for people trying to get tix through presale today

Big Papa

Featured Posts

I called and found out that the tickets being released in the presale are whatever is left over from the other presales. apparently no new tickets are being released  :roll:  :noparty: thats at least for the new york show… assuming its the same for all though 

ProudUnicorn

Well they can't exactly take away the tickets from what is already being sold, but what people mean when they're releasing additional tickets IS the leftover available GA seats, etc.

GagaMyBlood95

"no new tickets are being released"

Dear god, those presales were goddamn succesful :dead:

must be :party:

La Primavera

Ugh I hate the presale thing, I won't be able to get GA then when she announces the European dates, everything will be sold out

MeryJaneHolland

Well at least the regular sale starts in a couple days! So those that couldn't get anything from todays can just wait until then

MessyTop

still nothing for NYC!!! i tried all presales!!!!! who has GA Floor for NYC? its crazy we cant find them

This whole thing has been such a mess and a hastle and Im over it! Still no LMZ ticket for me and now I have to pray I can get one on monday with the general public...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

LadyoftheDam

This whole thing has been such a mess and a hastle and Im over it! Still no LMZ ticket for me and now I have to pray I can get one on monday with the general public...

I'm hoping I can get LMZ on Monday too. I hope they still have VIP packages by then. :ohno:

Archived