💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OPERATION VEVO: Break Gaga's own 24 Hour Record with "DWUW"

Fizzy

Will you be a part?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be a part of this and HELP us?

Featured Posts

First of all, I know it is impossible to reach Wrecking Ball's Views so it is better to break Applause's or Roar's views instead. It is worth a try at least. The same happened when Applause was released where I made a thread: { http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=57692 OPERATION VEVO: Applause} and many people were like we can't break the record. We didn't but we accumulated 10.5 million views, the most a GAGA video has ever gotten.

We are near to DWUW's video release. So here it is OPERATION VEVO: Do What U Want STYLE!! :bunny:

tumblr_mxopejqimB1rxb8xho1_1280.jpg

NOTE: THE VIDEO WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS IT IS RELEASED!!

SOME TIPS ON HOW YOU CAN HELP:

1. The 24 Hour VEVO record includes WORLDWIDE views, so everyone can help.

2. Share it on Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr and every other social media platform possible.

3. It is FREE. It's not like those download days that don't work because people don't actually spend money. But in this case, you just have to watch.

4. Watch it on as many devices as possible. That should help.

5. For the first 24 Hours Concentrate more on the video rather than it's other versions such as the audio and etc.

6. Remember, these views can count from any country so don't try to use proxies for USA because I don't know if they count or not! This record is with views around the world. But if due to rights the video is blocked in your country, then USE PROXIES!

7. Those websites with more than 100 links of a video playing at once, don't work because VEVO has spam filters. That doesn't work. Don't try that.

8. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO AFTER THE FIRST 300 VIEWS. DON'T FOOL YOUTUBE!

9. You can do that OMEGLE promo, where you can link it to the DWUW video and say that it is your nudes. :derpga:

10. If it gets many views, it can show up on YouTube's homepage and many people who don't know about it's release will see it there.

11. As recommended by HausOfMarty, If you are logged into your YouTube account, views wont be counted after the first one, so you have to log out completely before reloading the page.

AS RECOMMENDED BY LetsGetHighhttp://www.hotspotshield.com/ <<-- This helps to turn your IP address from America, and those views can count from USA towards Billboard for a better peak.

ALSO, if we don't break the record don't stop watching the video after a few days, because streaming also helps the song in certifications and especially in USA to chart better.

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED!!!  :party: :party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3jzMyYgPQs

#OPERATIONDon'tStopLet'sParty

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I hope one day we can be a fanbase that stands out for enjoying a new music video instead of trying to promote it everywhere and try to break records with it so we can feel better about ourselves.

That will probably never happen.

I hope one day we can be a fanbase that stands out for enjoying a new music video instead of trying to promote it everywhere and try to break records with it so we can feel better about ourselves.

Who is asking to break the record of Miley or even One Direction. i was talking about GAGA's own personal best.

UrethraFranklin

In it to win it. :party:

I'm doing it to help gaga feel good!

Maybe if we can help her break a record she'll stop flaking with the next single video release.

Thanks for the tips :) very helpful.

I wasnt aware of 6 and 7

In it to win it. :party:

I'm doing it to help gaga feel good!

Maybe if we can help her break a record she'll stop flaking with the next single video release.

Thank you!! :hug:

We. Are. Not. Directioners.

You-Have-To-Stop-Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

ik it's off topic but can you please link me to the video where she says that? pretty please

Didymus

And Roar :roll:

Anyway, I just don't feel comfortable with it and I don't think it's very pleasant for Gaga either to see herself break a record because her annoying fans watched it 500x. This is going to be a very personal video for Gaga and I sort of cringe when I see people trying to abuse her art like this in favor of "views".

Who is asking to break the record of Miley or even One Direction. i was talking about GAGA's own personal best.

I guess we need to enjoy the video first, and then lets keep on watching the video until the "familiarization leads to contempt." Let's not be bitter and compare the fan base to directioners. It's a part of being a fan to support. Watching the vid is an act of support. I hope we will stop breeding hate. Peace. Stop the drama, start the music.

And Roar :roll:

Anyway, I just don't feel comfortable with it and I don't think it's very pleasant for Gaga either to see herself break a record because her annoying fans watched it 500x. This is going to be a very personal video for Gaga and I sort of cringe when I see people trying to abuse her art like this in favor of "views".

Because Roar was near Applause's first day views. :roll: Like 1 or 2 million more.

Everyone breaks it because their annoying fans watch it. Except Miley's wrecking Ball. that had hype.

I guess we need to enjoy the video first, and then lets keep on watching the video until the "familiarization leads to contempt." Let's not be bitter and compare the fan base to directioners. It's a part of being a fan to support. Watching the vid is an act of support. I hope we will stop breeding hate. Peace. Stop the drama, start the music.

Thanks. :hug:

Didymus

Well, I don't feel an obligation to do the same, then, but if you do, then you gotta do what you wanna do :hug:

Everyone breaks it because their annoying fans watch it.

Archived