Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Lady Gaga performs "DWUW" with Christina Aguilera on The Voice

Dolev

Featured Posts

Legend Xtina is so sweet, and everytime someone met Gaga they said the same thing, about how down to earth Gaga is. :cry:

I think people got surprised when they meet her because they don't expect than an extravagant person be like that.

Edited by Joe94

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cometoogg

• Jase

• Edu

• Alchemist

This performance just proved how idiotic the idea of putting a man, especially R. Kelly, on this song was in the first place. It's so much more powerful with two women.

@ladygaga: @xtina thank you for performing with me, your heart is as big as your voice. Such a fan for so long, I can't believe we shared the stage.

Edited by mcoop

This performance just proved how idiotic the idea of putting a man, especially R. Kelly, on this song was in the first place. It's so much more powerful with two women.

mte

man two girls singing this song, especially with those vocals slay tbh

tumblr_mxzhjqW2tg1qk08n1o1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Loved it! She's been owning performances the past 3 weeks or so. Ive been happy with em.

Yes, the era started not so good. But the last weeks, Gaga is so good. I love hear for that, it's fun to watch when she shows kind of a great performer she is  :sara:

And this was iconic  :legend:

Edited by sub

absolutely. With R. Kelly, it just sounds a bit sleazy, with Xtina it becomes an amazingly powerful statement.

Xtina looked so classy, that reminded me why I loved her so much before... she used to be my biggest idol, when I was in teens, I cant believe they performed together now :excited2: Its like meeting my teen world with adult world together :)   gonna watch it milion times :worship:   but now going finally sleepy