💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW beats commercial boosts its sales

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

So the beats commercial feat. DWUW has been officially sent to television in Austria (it looks a bit different than the German one) yesterday. As a result, DWUW storms back into the iTunes Top 10.

DWUW fell back to #18 because of all the christmas songs, but since yesterday DWUW has jumped from #18 to #7. :party:

The song moved up 11 spots in one day just because of a commercial, so maybe the music video can make it #1 :)

This is DWUW highest iTunes charts position since it went #1 the day of ist release :)

BbNm6hsIUAAde5u.jpg

AAGGHH YOURE SO LUCKY YOUR COUNTRY GETS THE ACTUAL COVER US ITUNES HAS A DIM VERSION OF IT SO THE TEXT LOOKS PURPLE UGH

Didymus

In one day because of a commercial? .. :flop: It sounds impossible to me, but I guess there really is no other reason, so that's great :applause:

Arturo

Austria, Denmark, Norway, Sweden are all markets with DWUW in the Top 10 right now :)

Top 20 in Germany, Italy, and the UK (although it spent awhile Top 10 in the UK)

GagaSkeletonWay

Austria, Denmark, Norway, Sweden are all markets with DWUW in the Top 10 right now :)

Top 20 in Germany, Italy, and the UK (although it spent awhile Top 10 in the UK)

It's #2 in Greece  :party:

I want it in Italy too, but I never seen in our tv 'beats' commercial, I don't even know if in Italy they're selling them :ohwell:

TheOriginalOne

I know it's been aired in the U.S. but I wished it would be put on more because I've never actually seen it.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived