Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what I am am wearing - if you haven't seen the picture of the jacket I will post it on here 

I am actually adding things to it it this week hopefully - to make it more ARTPOP-ish rather then btwb 

I got tickets awhile ago but I didn't know there was a thread :hor:

I got GA Floor, if anyone  would like to push their way to the front with me  :fan:

Dylangaga

I have GA tickets for AC too!! what time do monsters usually line up?? I never had GA tickets for gaga before, so excited!!  :excited2:  :excited2:  :eww:

I got tickets awhile ago but I didn't know there was a thread :hor:

I got GA Floor, if anyone would like to push their way to the front with me :fan:

If you want to be in the front you can wait all day like everyone else. You're not "pushing to the front"

If you want to be in the front you can wait all day like everyone else. You're not "pushing to the front"

Yeah okay boo, I've been all the way in the back of concerts before and got right to the front by the bars :fan:

Good luck :fan:

Yeah okay boo, I've been all the way in the back of concerts before and got right to the front by the bars :fan:

Good luck :fan:

I will be front row and center so if you think about trying to squeeze in near me after fans have waited all day for their front row spot you have another thing coming :) if you want to be front row you can wait like everyone else. It's extremely rude that you think you're just gonna come to the front and people won't tolerate it. Especially no gagas fans.

Lana Winters

Seriously. Shoving and pushing your way to the front is not going to be tolerated and it's just plain rude. Besides LMZ is going to get rows one to three anyway.  :usrs: Not pushing past them.

Seriously. Shoving and pushing your way to the front is not going to be tolerated and it's just plain rude. Besides LMZ is going to get rows one to three anyway. :usrs: Not pushing past them.

Exactly. Gaga would not approve of someone pushing to the front.

CyanLights

If you want to get a good spot in GA whats the maximum time you should arrive? Around 9 or 10am?

i've been to concerts at boardwalk hall before and i would say more around 8ish andy you should be good. there may be other people there already but you should still get a decent spot 

Archived