💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SUMMERFEST artRAVE: June 26 Milwaukee, WI

famous

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Does anyone think she'll add in a song or something because of the lack of runways?  Or just do the same show with it being re choreographed for the simple stage.  

Also, how do you think she'll open the show?  The amphitheater doesn't have the lift from under the stage.  It'll be awkward if she just walks onto the stage. ha.  

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Paper Gangsta

Hausofpop

Does anyone think she'll add in a song or something because of the lack of runways?  Or just do the same show with it being re choreographed for the simple stage.  

Also, how do you think she'll open the show?  The amphitheater doesn't have the lift from under the stage.  It'll be awkward if she just walks onto the stage. ha.  

I'm worried that she might cut some songs due to lack of runways.  That's what Britney did when she came a few years ago.  Also, Britney used the lift when she came too.

Edited by Hausofpop

DeleteMyAccount

I'm worried that she might cut some songs due to lack of runways.  That's what Britney did when she came a few years ago.  Also, Britney used the lift when she came too.

But wasn't that on another platform?  I'm talking about the stage that's already built in the theater.

I'm so excited to experience artRave as a damn festival performance. I think this might be her best stop for the whole tour (or at least US leg) :giveup:

Hausofpop

But wasn't that on another platform?  I'm talking about the stage that's already built in the theater.

Yea in that case, then there is no lift.

I'm so excited to experience artRave as a damn festival performance. I think this might be her best stop for the whole tour (or at least US leg) :giveup:

Preach :giveup: I've never been more excited for a Gaga show than this one! 

Preach :giveup: I've never been more excited for a Gaga show than this one! 

Like this will be a true rave :giveup: and we know how much she loves festivals...

JOROMonster

Just got off the phone with Summerfest! I asked them if one could line up prior to the 12pm rule one lady said "As long as you are not on Summerfest grounds" Then i called the box office and he said "No the security wont allow that, there will be no camping out but you can get here before the gates open but you wont be able to enter the Amphitheater until an hour before the show."  Sooo yeah, what time yall planning to get there?? Im going alone and I dont wanna be alone while Im there lmao. I have LMZ by the way. 

Just got off the phone with Summerfest! I asked them if one could line up prior to the 12pm rule one lady said "As long as you are not on Summerfest grounds" Then i called the box office and he said "No the security wont allow that, there will be no camping out but you can get here before the gates open but you wont be able to enter the Amphitheater until an hour before the show."  Sooo yeah, what time yall planning to get there?? Im going alone and I dont wanna be alone while Im there lmao. I have LMZ by the way. 

Sounds like it'll be a mess :ohno:

lavenderblondee

My friend and I have LMZ. Chances are we're going to scope out around summerfest the night before and see if anyone has camped out yet. We'll probably get there around 6AM/7AM to stand in whatever line is already formed? I have no idea what to do. This is going to be interesting, for sure. It's always challenging when the actual grounds won't let you line up at a certain place, so someone else essentially has to start a line to form elsewhere..but where?

Edited by lavenderblondee

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna be irritated with Gaga if she cuts songs out :manicure: Just because it's a part of Summerfest doesn't mean it's not a part of her tour, as it's being billed that way. As such, she should perform the show as it was designed.

Hausofpop

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna be irritated with Gaga if she cuts songs out :manicure: Just because it's a part of Summerfest doesn't mean it's not a part of her tour, as it's being billed that way. As such, she should perform the show as it was designed.

I'll be upset if she cuts songs too.

Hausofpop

I can see why security doesn't want people camping.  There are shows the night before and people won't be out of there until after midnight.  I just hope we can find a place to start the line before noon.

JOROMonster

So I have made this little map according to what the people of Summerfest told me when I called. They said we could not line up on their property or just be loitering/aiming around the gates (Gate S is where we enter to the Amphitheater) due to it being busy. This is for the people that want to line up since Wednesday, lining up after midnight would be ideal since that is around the time day 1 ends. At the St. Paul show they didnt let us stay on arena property past 6pm so we moved across the street on the sidewalk. So I don't see why we cant do this for this show. Polk Street is the closest to the gate or if we wanna be safe Erie St is not that far. 

2qldbf8.jpg

Edited by JOROMonster