đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SUMMERFEST artRAVE: June 26 Milwaukee, WI

famous

Featured Posts

I'm really interested on lining up. I don't want to get there too early if they don't let you in until noon, yet don't want to arrive too late.

We're all having this issue and have no clue how it's going to work since it's not a "normal" show..

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Paper Gangsta

I have a feeling fans will get there early (like far before noon) and line up somewhere across the street/off the property like they do for normal shows that don't allow them on the premises until a certain time... and they'll number hands, etc. But I have no idea how everything is laid out and how easy/difficult that would be to organize. 

I have a feeling fans will get there early (like far before noon) and line up somewhere across the street/off the property like they do for normal shows that don't allow them on the premises until a certain time... and they'll number hands, etc. But I have no idea how everything is laid out and how easy/difficult that would be to organize. 

What a waste of time that was though in St Paul  :roll: I don't know if people (or the venue) will adhere to the numbering thing. Who knows.

What a waste of time that was though in St Paul  :roll: I don't know if people (or the venue) will adhere to the numbering thing. Who knows.

I feel like the venues (USUALLY...some are kinda twatty lol) respect that the fans have worked out their own numbering thing and unofficially honor it as such. I think in St Paul it was different because there was sooooooo much floor space/catwalk/etc and I'm pretty sure for this, it's just a stage and a tiny pit, so.... :shrug:

DeleteMyAccount

The Marcus Amphitheater is within the Summerfest grounds.  I'm not sure when the gates open because it's an all day, all week event,.  I'd call in advance to make sure when exactly the lines will start forming.  If you want to be first in line you'll probably have to wait outside the grounds before the festival begins.  

I feel like the venues (USUALLY...some are kinda twatty lol) respect that the fans have worked out their own numbering thing and unofficially honor it as such. I think in St Paul it was different because there was sooooooo much floor space/catwalk/etc and I'm pretty sure for this, it's just a stage and a tiny pit, so.... :shrug:

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I forgot it was much smaller of a pit.

Hausofpop

The Marcus Amphitheater is within the Summerfest grounds.  I'm not sure when the gates open because it's an all day, all week event,.  I'd call in advance to make sure when exactly the lines will start forming.  If you want to be first in line you'll probably have to wait outside the grounds before the festival begins.  

The gates open at 12 noon that day.  I'm just planning on getting there at noon and hoping for the best.  I have LMZ anyway so I'm not super worried.

LMZ!

I have LMZ too, and I think I'll get there around noon and hope for the best.

JOROMonster

The only mess in St. Paul was the GA line. LMZ was kept nice and organized lol Hopefully its the same for this show. I am getting there early. Maybe even camp out like I did for St. Paul. lol.

The only mess in St. Paul was the GA line. LMZ was kept nice and organized lol Hopefully its the same for this show. I am getting there early. Maybe even camp out like I did for St. Paul. lol.

The GA line was kinda messy, lol. Once they moved us downstairs, all order was lost. I wish they had just done it like they did at the Monster Ball and let people line up downstairs to begin with... people lined up outside and they let us in at 6am-ish and we went to a spot by the gates from there. Seemed to work much better that way. 

Right, the gates open at 12 but I'm sure people will be lining up before that, I'm just not sure where. I don't think the venue would be of much help because they'll probably just tell us all to come by noon at the earliest, but I kinda doubt there won't be a line somewhere else before that. 

I honestly don't think I've ever been this excited for a show. I'm trying not to worry about the lines too much but I have GA and I'm driving up from Chicago so if I get there at some insane hour of the morning I really hope the venue honors whatever line forms outside.. Regardless, I can't wait to see gaga (!!!) and how she's gonna adjust the show for the amphitheater. Does anyone think she'll have a catwalk like obviously not the elaborate one she has for the arena shows but maybe just a short one?

I honestly don't think I've ever been this excited for a show. I'm trying not to worry about the lines too much but I have GA and I'm driving up from Chicago so if I get there at some insane hour of the morning I really hope the venue honors whatever line forms outside.. Regardless, I can't wait to see gaga (!!!) and how she's gonna adjust the show for the amphitheater. Does anyone think she'll have a catwalk like obviously not the elaborate one she has for the arena shows but maybe just a short one?

They usually don't have catwalks for the Marcus Amphitheatre because the way the stage and seating is set up  ;) They only way they even have a GA Pit up front is because they take like the first however many rows of seats out.

They usually don't have catwalks for the Marcus Amphitheatre because the way the stage and seating is set up  ;) They only way they even have a GA Pit up front is because they take like the first however many rows of seats out.

ahh I see, thanks!

lavenderblondee

I'm probably going to leave my hotel around 6AM and check out what's going on. Or drive by late at night and see if there is a line formed then. I'd feel weird for getting all dressed up and ready when the gates don't open til noon, but there will HAVE to be a line somewhere else. Hopefully we can keep each other updated.

Also, If anyone doesn't have anyone to go with and has LMZ, you're more than welcome to stand in line with my friend and I!