Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SUMMERFEST artRAVE: June 26 Milwaukee, WI

famous

Featured Posts

thefamefatale

Absolutely! I hope they only sold enough LMZ to fill the first row because I'd love to stand by you as well as the couple of people on here that I'm planning on traveling to Milwaukee with. I think we'll be lining up quite early too since I'm the only one with LMZ. And thank youuuu :) it was amazing... I hope she takes people backstage at Summerfest because she isn't doing ARTPOP Zone and she's probably even more fun at a festival than a normal concert. You can feel free to tweet/DM/PM me anytime! Since I'm only 17 and her concert demographic seems to be mostly 20+, I love it when I can find people at concerts that are my age lol.

Oh perf okay :) I'll definitely e-mail you when I know what I'm doing, and it probably is that way. There's no room at all basically. 

don't be a drag

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Paper Gangsta

Hey Everyone! Looking for a GA ticket or even better LMZ!! I know my chances are slim, but worst comes to worst, there's always stub hub! 

Sirgagaswag

Im going to this show alone so it would be cool to know about other people going and maybe we could meet up!

Ahh I'm so so so excited for this show! This is my first time seeing Gaga with a general admission ticket. Has anyone been to Summerfest or gone to any concerts within the grounds and knows how the "Lottery System" works and if its worth camping out/waiting in line all day for shows?

I have no idea what the lottery system is and now I'm concerned, hahahaha. I've never been and just planned on waiting in line like usual but am definitely wondering how that works at a festival.

• 2 weeks later...
Hausofpop

Absolutely! I hope they only sold enough LMZ to fill the first row because I'd love to stand by you as well as the couple of people on here that I'm planning on traveling to Milwaukee with. I think we'll be lining up quite early too since I'm the only one with LMZ. And thank youuuu :) it was amazing... I hope she takes people backstage at Summerfest because she isn't doing ARTPOP Zone and she's probably even more fun at a festival than a normal concert. You can feel free to tweet/DM/PM me anytime! Since I'm only 17 and her concert demographic seems to be mostly 20+, I love it when I can find people at concerts that are my age lol.

Yay so happy to find another person with LMZ!! I'm 19 so it's nice to have sometime close to my age too. I'm still trying to decide what time to start lining up.

Yeah, I have no idea about lining up. I was reading the website for the Marcus Amphitheater and it says event tickets include admittance into the Summerfest grounds after noon on the day of the show... so we can't even line up on the grounds until after noon. Are people lining up outside the gates for the grounds or something? Goddammit. :toofunny:

Hausofpop

I hope nobody's lining up before noon. I love Summerfest since there's so much going on and I don't wanna sit in line all day.

Sirgagaswag

I literally have an hour count down for this show. I bought the ticket in January and have been so excited! I only got one ticket cause I just moved down here and had no friends to go with and I figured I would make some friends. Im going to go to summerfest pretty much when it opens tweet me @sirxaivergaga

Hausofpop

I literally have an hour count down for this show. I bought the ticket in January and have been so excited! I only got one ticket cause I just moved down here and had no friends to go with and I figured I would make some friends. Im going to go to summerfest pretty much when it opens tweet me @sirxaivergaga

I'm so excited for this show too!! Summerfest is so much fun!

lavenderblondee

I'm really interested on lining up. I don't want to get there too early if they don't let you in until noon, yet don't want to arrive too late.

Hausofpop

I'm really interested on lining up. I don't want to get there too early if they don't let you in until noon, yet don't want to arrive too late.

Do you have LMZ or GA?