💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who got a GA ticket?!?

skaxboy

General Admission Floor ticket holders.   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who was able to get a GA Floor Ticket that was NOT Little Monster Zone or a Premium Package?

• I got it during Littlemonsters.com Presales.
    • I got it during CitiBank, Facebook, venue, or some other presales.
    • I got it during non-presale regular General Public sales.
    • I got it on StubHub.
    • I didn't get any GA floor ticket and now I'm crying because I'll have to buy from StubHub.

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I have a GA ticket, and camp out, how likely is it that I will get front row?

Front row of the main stage could be a little iffy due to the LMZ folks, but there are two long catwalks and a B stage you might have a better shot of getting front row at.

MeryJaneHolland

I got lower floor at the la show in section 108 for $85 but I wish I got GA  :cryga:  :toofunga:  I don't have enough money to buy the $300 GA on stubhub either and when I tried to get the GA today it kept saying error and said they were already sold out before even 10 o'clock  :toofunga:

If you wait like a month or two you'll be able to find GA tickets cheaper than 300 once the hype dies down a bit. Once it get closer to the date people are more desperate to get rid of tickets and will lower prices!

I got Little Monster Zone GA tickets for both Cleveland and Chicago from the lm presale!   :woot:

LMAO I Live in LA and it sounds like you and I literally had the same experience/day last monday... excet my meltdown was at work in front of my coworkers lol... I went from like deep low when it said sold out to ultimate high when i refreshed and got GA. At least they got to see my emotional versatility  :ohwell: , i guess.

Anywho, unfortunately I suffered a much more terrible experience with presale for florida this morning. There's no GA available =[.

broadwaybrian318

I got from Littlemonsters presale:

Ft Lauderdale:  2 LMZ

3 GA tickets

Atlanta:

2 GA Tickets.

For once the presale was nice to me

PdogtheDaibutsu

I couldn't get anything and I was on right when it started!! will there be more available tomorrow for the citi card presale??

Ladey Gagz

So do the tickets ship when you order them, or do they ship like 2 weeks before the show?

when you order em

Looking through all of the pages, it seems like very few people got a GA ticket. I tried during all three presales and this morning for general public but got nothing for San Jose. I also logged on earlier to check for Chicago at exactly 10am and got nothing but nosebleeds.

Who got a GA ticket that wasn't LMZ and who wants to vent about how frustrating it is to buy tickets?

I got "normal" GA for Cleveland.  Also got standard GA for DC and Philly last week.

Struck out for standard GA for MSG and Mohegan.  Bit the bullet and went LMZ for Mohegan but not MSG.

Also struck out for standard GA for Atlantic City - because they never offered it!  I never saw an option for anything other than reserved seats...

Archived