Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Who got a GA ticket?!?

skaxboy

General Admission Floor ticket holders.   

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who was able to get a GA Floor Ticket that was NOT Little Monster Zone or a Premium Package?

• I got it during Littlemonsters.com Presales.
    • I got it during CitiBank, Facebook, venue, or some other presales.
    • I got it during non-presale regular General Public sales.
    • I got it on StubHub.
    • I didn't get any GA floor ticket and now I'm crying because I'll have to buy from StubHub.

Featured Posts

skaxboy

Looking through all of the pages, it seems like very few people got a GA ticket. I tried during all three presales and this morning for general public but got nothing for San Jose. I also logged on earlier to check for Chicago at exactly 10am and got nothing but nosebleeds.

Who got a GA ticket that wasn't LMZ and who wants to vent about how frustrating it is to buy tickets?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

at this point waiting for a tour date in Missouri. And dreading the moment when I realize there might not be one.  :cry:

I got lower floor at the la show in section 108 for $85 but I wish I got GA  :cryga:  :toofunga:  I don't have enough money to buy the $300 GA on stubhub either and when I tried to get the GA today it kept saying error and said they were already sold out before even 10 o'clock  :toofunga:

Wait, are tickets available on sale for EVERYWHERE shes announced? The tickets for my venue don't go on sale until the 16th. :duck: 

PdogtheDaibutsu

How the heck are people supposed to get GA if they aren't even being sold?? I'm so scared now, my city's sales open tomorrow, and I WANT GA

PdogtheDaibutsu

I need to get GA tickets tomorrow omfg.

Me too, ugh I've never been on the floor before and I really wanted too...

Got one for Winnipeg from LM.com presale

Would you mind letting me know the price after taxes and ticketmaster fees?

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived