Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga performs Acoustic Version of Applause on SUKKIRI (Japan)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the "Ooooooo" part toward the end was so prettyyyyy :flutter:

I remember having a convo with you about her acoustic performances a few weeks ago. We thought we'd never get it and now it's here, acoustic Applause happened

That performance really showcased how pathetic and needy the lyrics are. If you didn't understand what she meant when she said she lives for your applause, she literally spells it out for you. She kicked down the fourth wall and straight up begged for their adoration. 

It was marvelous. 

Allison M

I remember having a convo with you about her acoustic performances a few weeks ago. We thought we'd never get it and now it's here, acoustic Applause happened

these are my favorite

I loved it! Missed performances like these. Only bit I didn't like much was the A - P - P - L - A - U - S - E parts. Just seemed a bit out of place. The rest was beautiful. 

I loved it! Missed performances like these. Only bit I didn't like much was the A - P - P - L - A - U - S - E parts. Just seemed a bit out of place. The rest was beautiful. 

MTE, I guess she wanted to do it as cute as the p- p- p- poker face p - p- poker face, but idk

MTE, I guess she wanted to do it as cute as the p- p- p- poker face p - p- poker face, but idk

Yeah that's what I was thinking haha. I don't mind it really, it was good overall :)

ManuelMonsterr

Is anyone else getting Fame teas from this? It reminds me so much of a Poker Face performance.

I thought the same.

p p p poker face a p p l a u s  e

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SO MANY FAME TEAS

IM DYING AND SHAKING

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

She has been playing the piano better lately, more complex pieces, not only chords. I noticed this in this performance and DWUW in Alan Carr.

Archived