Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK + Ireland artRave *discussion*

MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

I'm sooo nervous about not getting tickets but I plan on attending all the dates in England and probably Dublin too tbh

So :hor:

-Will Gaga play arenas (ala Monster Ball) or just Twickenham again?
-Are there going to be more than 3 dates (or were there 4??) or just the same as the BTWB?
-Do you think Gaga will sell out all the UK dates?
-Will Gaga 'revamp' the artRave by the time it gets to the UK (the first UK leg of TMB was also the first few dates of TMB 2.0)
-Do you think you'll have a chance of meeting her?
-How many dates do you plan on going to?
-Are you going to get GA/LMZ/M&G/Seating?
-When will Gaga come to the UK (I predict around September like last time)

so much stuff If you plan on attending artRave in the UK then say + i'll add a list of people to the OP so we can arrange meetups if anybody wants to (or if you're going alone) :)

*if a mod could move this to the Europe subforum that would be greeeeeeeeeeat :) *

artRave attendees:
MarryTheSequins
Pitch
electricchapel96
ELECTRAHEARTPOP
Harry
Yoshi
BabyLovesToDITD
AzelBank
SaveloMonster
TokyoUnicorn
Sam Griffin
P1NKANDFLUFFY
jaspermatt
gagalovesme
Jacques
StrawberryBlond
Electra Heart

Sexxx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sooo nervous about not getting tickets but I plan on attending all the dates in England and probably Dublin too tbh

tumblr_msm96q5Han1s0u9w0o1_500.gif

i really want to get tickets

i hope she does a show in birmingham caus i dont want to go all the way to twickenham again

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

ME!!! Fingers Crossed i'll be going!! I hope it's before September though, cause i'll be off at Uni then and I live in London so it's never too far for me!

I want GA tickets, but I need to know more about LMZ or the other types of tickets cause i'm so confused

SO EXCITED THOUGH :excited2:

I kinda think she will be doing arenas this time but the NA schedule makes it seem like she will be here in summer so maybe there will be stadiums? Anyway I'm planning on going to at least one London date.

tumblr_mwf4ohN3ZN1rjyrpro7_250.gif

no but will you come to all the uk dates or just like one tbh

tbh depends on funding. and tickets. also which tickets do i even get? lel

She'll play the O2 in London probably because of the promo they gave her and the ad etc, I don't see her doing Twickenham again to be honest and I'd prefer an arena over a stadium anyday, she can sell out the O2 4 times over at least.

MarryTheSequins

i really want to get tickets

i hope she does a show in birmingham caus i dont want to go all the way to twickenham again

me too i'm so mixed about arena shows tho bc tickets will sell out faster = less likely to get them but stadiums you've got less chance of being close to her like ugggh dilemma :noparty: shall i add you to the OP?

ME!!! Fingers Crossed i'll be going!! I hope it's before September though, cause i'll be off at Uni then and I live in London so it's never too far for me!

I want GA tickets, but I need to know more about LMZ or the other types of tickets cause i'm so confused 

SO EXCITED THOUGH 

I hope it;s not august bc i just know i'll end up booking my holiday over it :rip: equally i'll be back at school in september soo mess either way tbh

and i SO NEED TO KNOW MORE DEETS

shall i add you to the OP too?

What is OBAMA

She'll play the O2 in London probably because of the promo they gave her and the ad etc, I don't see her doing Twickenham again to be honest and I'd prefer an arena over a stadium anyday, she can sell out the O2 4 times over at least.

i doubt stadiums this time in europe, the momentum has vanished, it could be embarrasing

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Praying that she does arenas.

Me and my cousin are going next year, putting all our cash together and staying in a hotel overnight. Since the whole standing will practically be a monster pit we'll just get GA. It's gonna be my first time seeing Gaga and I'm nervous but so excited. Can't wait :party::excited:

hell0samuel

i would like to go to more than one date in UK.

probably both London dates bc transport is expensive tbh and London is cheap for me to get too (£25 day travelcard+return)

I would love to see Gaga in an arena but I hope she does Twickenham/other stadiums - easier to get tickets!

& I'd like to meet more monsters and make more friends with LDN monsters so i can start coming to hotel etc

I'll probably buy GA and queue early bcos I'm not bothered about being front row tbh

MarryTheSequins

I kinda think she will be doing arenas this time but the NA schedule makes it seem like she will be here in summer so maybe there will be stadiums? Anyway I'm planning on going to at least one London date.

idk, i'm just nervous either about tickets, i really don't want to have to pay at least another £30 or however much for a ticket ykno?

tbh depends on funding. and tickets. also which tickets do i even get? lel

lawd knows

hmm it's just difficult because arenas sell out faster :(

She'll probably do arenas, I say 3 or 4 :party:

i have no clue tbh but if she does, i hope she does a fair few

Archived