💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Tragic Rant About My Ticket Experience (*CRYING*)

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

You better go... even if you don't get ARTPOP Zone, try to get seating zone or something :)

i still have the chance of there being a STL or KC show....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProudUnicorn

Awh I'm sorry to hear that, that's so bogus.... I would have just charged her card and acted like she never said no.

This is fraud. Please don't do this as it's a serious offense.

thefamebitch

This is fraud. Please don't do this as it's a serious offense.

If you're underage the likelihood of being prosecuted legally is very slim. 

ProudUnicorn

If you're underage the likelihood of being prosecuted legally is very slim. 

This doesn't excuse the fact that it's fraud and wrong.

thefamebitch

This doesn't excuse the fact that it's fraud and wrong.

True, but I would have probably done it when I was younger & naive.

ProudUnicorn

True, but I would have probably done it when I was younger & naive.

Unless your parents make millions of dollars and never read their credit card bills every month, then it's going to show up on the next bill and the charges will be reversed thus rendering the ticket useless.

I wouldn't want the guilty conscious on my mind while I would be meeting Gaga either.

thefamebitch

Unless your parents make millions of dollars and never read their credit card bills every month, then it's going to show up on the next bill and the charges will be reversed thus rendering the ticket useless.

I wouldn't want the guilty conscious on my mind while I would be meeting Gaga either.

When I was 'young & naive' as I stated, most likely I would not have thought about any of that really.  Yeah, you're right about it but I'm just saying that when I was immature and unintelligent about the consequences I would have done it. I wouldn't do that now because I work full time.

ProudUnicorn

When I was 'young & naive' as I stated, most likely I would not have thought about any of that really.  Yeah, you're right about it but I'm just saying that when I was immature and unintelligent about the consequences I would have done it. I wouldn't do that now because I work full time.

Oh I know, I just think we should clarify just in case any young monsters are read our posts and get an idea. :)

thefamebitch

Oh I know, I just think we should clarify just in case any young monsters are read our posts and get an idea. :)

True true, it's not a smart idea, especially if your parents clearly said no.  

So my mom said buying tickets and everything was fine for the Chicago show and then they announced the M&G thing and I convinced her that if I paid for half and she paid for the other half that it could be my Christmas present.  So this morning I went to buy the ticket and I got on and got it in my cart and literally as I was on the review order page my mom came in and said no. So now I don't even have a ticket to Chicago and there goes my hopes of meeting her.  :fat:

I know this is a first world problem, but that doesn't mean it cannot upset me.  Especially because if it was a $1,000 laptop they would buy it, but they don't see this meet and greet as worth it.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but getting a $750 Christmas present is ridiculous in itself, so you should just be grateful that they are giving you that....and I'd LOVE to meet Gaga, but a laptop is a better way of spending money, I have to agree with your parents on that...a laptop will last years and help you during your education.... a meet and greet will last what? 10 to 15 minutes and then it's all gone... I do get your disappointment, but look at it from a rational perspective

EGOT2027

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but getting a $750 Christmas present is ridiculous in itself, so you should just be grateful that they are giving you that....and I'd LOVE to meet Gaga, but a laptop is a better way of spending money, I have to agree with your parents on that...a laptop will last years and help you during your education.... a meet and greet will last what? 10 to 15 minutes and then it's all gone... I do get your disappointment, but look at it from a rational perspective

I'm not even getting a laptop. I'm getting clothes. But aren't the best gifts the ones you'll remember for the rest of your life? Like when I did that would be something I would remember as a highlight of my life. Not a computer or clothes.

MonsterBall13

I'm 16.  I'm a straight A student (well maybe like one B+), class president, and I'm always good.  Like I just got nominated for this People to People Leadership seminar at Stanford.  LIKE I AM THEIR PERFECT CHILD AND THEY JUST...UGH. Plus I don't even want to go now cus if I bought a GA on StubHub the line would be a mess because of Chicago monsters.

I'm 16.  I'm a straight A student (well maybe like one B+), class president, and I'm always good.  Like I just got nominated for this People to People Leadership seminar at Stanford.  LIKE I AM THEIR PERFECT CHILD AND THEY JUST...UGH. Plus I don't even want to go now cus if I bought a GA on StubHub the line would be a mess because of Chicago monsters.

Buy LMZ

Archived