๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Professional JBB Videos DWUW - Applause (JINGLE BELLS ADDED)

Danny91

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

i think next year gaga could put out a christmas album next year. i'm not saying shut ARTPOP Act 2 out but just have like a 8- track size christmas songsย 

It's funny... I was able to rip Do What U Want (4400kbps, 720p stream) quite easily, but the other ones, I can't rip no matter what I try! D:

Aurajandro

It's funny... I was able to rip Do What U Want (4400kbps, 720p stream) quite easily, but the other ones, I can't rip no matter what I try! D:

OMG... that's cool... but can you teach me how to rip it, please!ย  :excited2:

OMG... that's cool... but can you teach me how to rip it, please!ย  :excited2:

ย 

There's an adorable little software called "Internet Download Manager" (lame name, I know, but I'm yet to find something that even comes close at what this thing can do) that will hook up into all your browsers. After installing, it's quite automatic. When you click play on any video, it will ask you if you want to download it and show the available qualities of that stream on the server. Just choose which one you want and wait for it!

I've already ripped them & I'm currently uploading them to MEGA :D

ย 

Thank you so much! Which software did you use? My IDM wouldn't download any other than DWUW :(

Thank you so much! Which software did you use? My IDM wouldn't download any other than DWUW :(

Well, I'm using different software for every type of video. These videos are streamed through Adobe HDS and I'm using s special protocol to download these videos. Maybe it would help you to inform yourself about ripping Adobe HDS videos (:

Aurajandro

There's an adorable little software called "Internet Download Manager" (lame name, I know, but I'm yet to find something that even comes close at what this thing can do) that will hook up into all your browsers. After installing, it's quite automatic. When you click play on any video, it will ask you if you want to download it and show the available qualities of that stream on the server. Just choose which one you want and wait for it!

ย 

ย 

Well, I'm using different software for every type of video. These videos are streamed through Adobe HDS and I'm using s special protocol to download these videos. Maybe it would help you to inform yourself about ripping Adobe HDS videos (:

OMG... Thank you guysย  :wub:ย  :worship:

I've already ripped them & I'm currently uploading them to MEGA :D

Thank you!ย  :party:

๐ŸŒน free britney ๐ŸŒน

Archived