Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

is presale tomorrow or Tuesday?

LordDisick

Featured Posts

I think the tickets that went on presale last week are going on sale for public tomorrow (Dec 9)

But the presale for the next round is on Tuesday, Dec 10

I think you might be right

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's on the official page, from the original tour announcement post.  the date is Dec 3.

yeah that passed....that was for the first round. were obviously talking about the second

SpadesToStart

yeah that passed....that was for the first round. were obviously talking about the second

no it says it for the second too.  Tickets that go on sale to general public on December 16 (the second round), have their presale on Tuesday December 10. 

This is the text directly from the facebook post:

"LittleMonsters.com members will have first access to tickets beginning at 2pm today. RSVP to the events you'd like to attend via www.LittleMonsters.com, and you'll get an email with a unique code to purchase tickets. For all shows going on sale on December 9th, members will be able to purchase tickets starting TODAY, December 3rd, at 2:00 pm through Thursday, December 5th. For the shows going on sale December 16th, members will be able to purchase tickets starting Tuesday, December 10th through Thursday, December 12th."

Well the email I got from backplane with the preorder code says Tuesday, December 10 at 2pm

Yeah, I think the presales are all on different dates depending on which show you decide to go to. I'd rather go to the New York one, but New York is four hours away and Boston is only one hour away, and New York's tickets sell out in a heartbeat, so I think I'll just go to the Boston one, haha. But the New York presale date and the Boston presale date are probably completely different.

We'll I know tomorrow the tickets that were on presage last week will go on sale publicly at 10 and there is another presage on Tuesday for the dates that weren't on presage last week. I know for Washington, D.C. They go on sale public tomorrow but I have a friend inflordia that said his presage doesn't start till Tuesday

EGOT2027

Someone asked Bobby this when the emails were sent out and I believe he confirmed it is on Tuesday.  It wouldn't be tomorrow (at least I don't think) because tomorrow is when all of the first round of shows go on-sale to the general public.

Go to Ticketmaster and look for your date. Simple.

Except it doesn't say anything about presale on the Boston page, at least that I could see.

:awkney:

Except it doesn't say anything about presale on the Boston page, at least that I could see.

:awkney:

That's weird :shrug: Most of time they do.

Archived