my email for lm said it starts Tuesday at 10am

but

her official facebook page said it starts monday at 10am 

???????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

Actually her facebook says for shows going on sale Dec 16, presale is this tuesday.  If you look on the ticketmaster site it says the presale is Tuesday at 10am as well.

Actually her facebook says for shows going on sale Dec 16, presale is this tuesday.  If you look on the ticketmaster site it says the presale is Tuesday at 10am as well.

I'm trying to find where on the Boston page it gives a date + time, I can't find it  :ohno:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gagas-artrave-the-ARTPOP-boston-massachusetts-06-30-2014/event/01004B7B93146456?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

melodichard

I think the tickets that went on presale last week are going on sale for public tomorrow (Dec 9)

But the presale for the next round is on Tuesday, Dec 10

link?

Yeah I was trying to find it on the Boston page, too. I think I might have read it on LM.com, but I don't remember. I don't think the Ticketmaster pages say anything about the presales.

SpadesToStart

link?

it's on the official page, from the original tour announcement post.  the date is Dec 3.

Yeah I was trying to find it on the Boston page, too. I think I might have read it on LM.com, but I don't remember. I don't think the Ticketmaster pages say anything about the presales.

Well the email I got from backplane with the preorder code says Tuesday, December 10 at 2pm

Chuckles

I think there was some Little Monsters pre-sale date and other credit card date? I can't remember clearly but they were two dates.

Archived