24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

He was in that movie about those Greek Gods. Showing them thighs :hor: . I hope he returns sometime though.

That GIF makes me wish season 3 never happened.

poor issac was treated the worst in season 3B  :toofunny: he was literally sidelined for most of it, and when he did show up he was either possessed by some bug, getting hurt or busy being Alison's boy toy   :awkney: If he comes back, they better do his character some justice and give him proper scenes

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

He was in that movie about those Greek Gods. Showing them thighs  . I hope he returns sometime though.

That GIF makes me wish season 3 never happened.

poor issac was treated the worst in season 3B  he was literally sidelined for most of it, and when he did show up he was either possessed by some bug, getting hurt or busy being Alison's boy toy    If he comes back, they better do his character some justice and give him proper scenes

yaaaaaaas Isaac getting the love he deserves without me having to bring him up :cry: :giveup: I don't want to harm Daniel's career so I hope he gets some good roles, hopefully in a TV series I can enjoy with a great character so I can see him often :whitney: But TW always works, as long as they don't treat him like they did in 3B as @Dean Winchester said.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

famous-feet-piedi-gay-fetish-hot.jpg

orny-adams-fetis-feet-teen-wolf.jpg

tumblr_moowllT2PI1qf7vx5o3_400.gif

So Sexy

:sharon:

FsjcD7F.png

UGH THEYRE HOLDING HANDS THIS IS TOO PERFECT OMFG MARRY EACH OTHER

OMG, They are so perfect  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

Pure Adrenaline

23 Junes :nooo:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Cas Winchester

You guys we're so close to the season premiere! :excited2:

tumblr_n0orfiPpez1ql8i2xo1_250.gif

tumblr_n0orfiPpez1ql8i2xo2_250.gif

tumblr_n0orfiPpez1ql8i2xo3_250.gif

tumblr_n0orfiPpez1ql8i2xo4_250.gif

Edited by Cas Winchester

Pure Adrenaline

omg omg omg omg omg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU9YsraVTLc

Pure Adrenaline

:excited2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6XAGxPqXyUp

caaaaan't wait literally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyXE7xFwaFE

Edited by MONSTER4eveR

Valextra

Really strange without Crystal Reed, I really hope that the new plot will be more interesting and linear and more space for others actors stop with Dylan :manicure:, Season 3 was a mess, this season is decisive for me.

Cas Winchester

Really strange without Crystal Reed, I really hope that the new plot will be more interesting and linear and more space for others actors stop with Dylan :manicure:, Season 3 was a mess, this season is decisive for me.

This tbh. I hope this season at least has something to do with werewolves. :manicure:

I mean I know we got a werewolf kate argent on the season finale, and I hope she becomes the main villain this season, but I can't help but think they'll cut the season in two like season three.

Edited by Cas Winchester

Dean Winchester

This tbh. I hope this season at least has something to do with werewolves. :manicure:

I mean I know we got a werewolf kate argent on the season finale, and I hope she becomes the main villain this season, but I can't help but think they'll cut the season in two like season three.

omg guys....check out this new trailer for season 4  :excited2: oh sh*t....i think it might be the best season ever  :nooo: i can't wait anymore ahhhhhhh  :sharon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQwRnSgCFsQ

Edited by Dean Winchester