24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

This!

He had well defined roles in season 2 and 3A. Now he's been downgraded to Allison's plaything and a punching bad for almost everyone... I don't get it tbh, they should have explored his role as Scott's only Beta and I'm not even talking about slash. Isaac had a troubled childhood, and now having a family it could have been a good opportunity to develop his character and becoming more mature and confident, but no, they had to shove more useless romance down our throats.

I know! There's no need for everyone to be involved in one huge romance orgy, where everyone's been with everyone. Like if I wanted that I would have go to watch the vampire diaries. lol And especially since I have some feeling that Scott and Allison will get back together at the end of the season when all the japanese stuff will disappear magically for a new story arch(cause cmon, it's always like that on every show, he's the main character(kind of) and she's his "true" love since season 1). As you said they can do so many things with Isaac's character. I kind of feel like they're trying to fit the whole story in half a season when they have material for a full one. That's why we don't get any character interactions other than some random moments before some fight. :haha:

Edited by teo

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

I know! There's no need for everyone to be involved in one huge romance orgy, where everyone's been with everyone. Like if I wanted that I would have go to watch the vampire diaries. lol And especially since I have some feeling that Scott and Allison will get back together at the end of the season when all the japanese stuff will disappear magically for a new story arch(cause cmon, it's always like that on every show). As you said they can do so many things with his character. I kind of feel like they're trying to fit the whole story in half a season when they have material for a full one. That's why we don't get any character interactions other than some random moments before some fight. :haha:

The season is almost coming to and end and it feels like it's just beginning. I think this season was horribly executed. And yeah, VD is full of that nonsense, I stopped watching in season 4 when it was clear no characters had a moral compass as long as elena was safe....got tiresome...

The season is almost coming to and end and it feels like it's just beginning. I think this season was horribly executed. And yeah, VD is full of that nonsense, I stopped watching in season 4 when it was clear no characters had a moral compass as long as elena was safe....got tiresome...

I know that you're busy in this period but I started 'Bitten', I watched the first 3 episodes, it's nice, it's not teen, the chracters are nice, some are really hot, and there are a lot of nude-s-x scenes :P

bitten-5.jpg

ikr. :toofunny: I still watch it from time to time, whe there's nothing better to do and it's just like  :eww:  Not to mention that Elena played like 3 characters at one point. :fail: Anyway TW is in it's 3rd season, so I think they can fix the problems in the next one.

I know that you're busy in this period but I started 'Bitten', I watched the first 3 episodes, it's nice, it's not teen, the chracters are nice, some are really hot, and there are a lot of nude-s-x scenes :P

bitten-5.jpg

Is this about werewolfs or vampires? :laughga: 

bitten-5.jpg

I'll let at least the first season end before I get into it. I may try it sometime though I already have a list of series I need to watch :deadbanana:

ikr. :toofunny: I still watch it from time to time, whe there's nothing better to do and it's just like  :eww:  Not to mention that Elena played like 3 characters at one point. :fail: Anyway TW is in it's 3rd season, so I think they can fix the problems in the next one.

Lol, TVD is irredeemable in my eyes now, I'm not even gonna watch the originals. I heard good things about it but I fast forwarded through the first episode and saw klaus stake elijah. Seems very VD-ish to me tbh I don't like it.

TW>>>>>>VD seems strange that an MTV show is better than something else but it really is.

I'll let at least the first season end before I get into it. I may try it sometime though I already have a list of series I need to watch :deadbanana:

Lol, TVD is irredeemable in my eyes now, I'm not even gonna watch the originals. I heard good things about it but I fast forwarded through the first episode and saw klaus stake elijah. Seems very VD-ish to me tbh I don't like it.

TW>>>>>>VD seems strange that an MTV show is better than something else but it really is.

The Originals is good tho. It's just the 1st episode. :laughga: But yeah, TW>>>>>>>The Originals>>>>>>>>>Oprah>>>TVD :derpga:

It's new, it's just started this January there are 6-7 episodes now ;)

Well there are a lot that you have to watch :P

It's new, it's just started this January there are 6-7 episodes now

Well there are a lot that you have to watch

I'm definitely not watching everything :smh: I'll probably watch house of cards first though. TW and SPN are enough for now.

I'm definitely not watching everything :smh: I'll probably watch house of cards first though. TW and SPN are enough for now.

Why 'House of Cards', I watched the other day the first episode and it was a 'meh' for me, but everybody loves it, I don't know if I will continue it or not but a little boring for me, the Pilot at least... In my opinion American Horror Story it's better...

Speaking of Netflix there is another serie that I saw really nice that speaks about warewolfes and supernatural creatures, I'm gonna open the thread LOL

Why 'House of Cards', I watched the other day the first episode and it was a 'meh' for me, but everybody loves it, I don't know if I will continue it or not but a little boring for me, the Pilot at least... In my opinion American Horror Story it's better...

Speaking of Netflix there is another serie that I saw really nice that speaks about warewolfes and supernatural creatures, I'm gonna open the thread LOL

I think I might like it because apart from TW and SPN I'm finding myself enjoying more realistic series like Breaking Bad. It's probably a phase though hehe

I think I might like it because apart from TW and SPN I'm finding myself enjoying more realistic series like Breaking Bad. It's probably a phase though hehe

I saw them too, I saw all 'Breaking Bad' and politicians series like 'Homeland' and '24' ;)

All the american show schedule LOL But this 'House of Cards' didn't convict me, but maybe I need to see more episodes :)

I saw them too, I saw all 'Breaking Bad' and politicians series like 'Homeland' and '24' ;)

All the american show schedule LOL But this 'House of Cards' didn't convict me, but maybe I need to see more episodes :)

I'll tell you what I think if I ever get down to watching it. But given how things are going I don't know when I might start watching something again...