• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

Right? I loved it!

I don't remember Isaac saying this. :deadbanana:

tumblr_m6bwtjTbNU1qa6auao1_400.gif

He didn't :toofunny: Someone added the words. If he had said that I wouldn't even know how to live tbh

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

He didn't :toofunny: Someone added the words. If he had said that I wouldn't even know how to live tbh

thought so :emma:

this cute guy i know said he was a fan of teen wolf and i automatically assumed he was gay but then i asked him who he shipped and he said he only shipped straight couples   :deadbanana:

i didn't know there were straight male tw fans

Edited by Tropico

this cute guy i know said he was a fan of teen wolf and i automatically assumed he was gay but then i asked him who he shipped and he said he only shipped straight couples   :deadbanana:

My dad watches it with me and likes it but he's not a fan, he just watches whatever I get him to watch :emma:

I'm so pissed off right now.

So Dylan O'Brien did an interview today about his character on Teen Wolf, right?

He was asked about the scene where the bi girl Caitlin asked him if he liked boys too and Stiles stared off into the distance. 

He said that it was basically a joke and didn't mean anything, and that Stiles isn't gay and likes girls, basically pretending bis-xual people don't exist.

The show's creator Jeff David (who is gay himself) is just queerbaiting. If Stiles isn't bi or anything other than straight, don't make him question his s-xuality. Don't make scenes where he worries if gay men find him attractive. It's one thing to be 'open-minded' or 'supportive' but this is blatant queerbating, and bis-xual erasure. 

Cas Winchester

:udidnt: Danny knew all along! :udidnt:

Aiden, no! :( Goodbye, Ethan.

Did they really have to bring Kate back? :awkney:

Season 4 is gonna set things back. Hopefully.

Slade

Just finished the finale, this season was incredible!!! Allison and Aiden though :noparty:

Season 4 should be great though!

Pure Adrenaline

They'd be cute, yes, I mean they'd do anything for each other. And the hug this season was epic when stiles was in bed and Scott was standing between his legs :hor:

But many people hate Scott, don't know why he'd be the perfect boyfriend tbh, I ain't got time for bad boys.

He has deformed face :wtf:

why there wouldn't be :wtf:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

He has deformed face :wtf:

why there wouldn't be :wtf:

That's nice, let's judge someone's boyfriend potential on their deformities :wtf: besides he's hot.

Pure Adrenaline

That's nice, let's judge someone's boyfriend potential on their deformities :wtf: besides he's hot.

I'm sorry I didn't know that he's ur potential boyfriend  :balloon:  next time I'll be more careful I promise  :celebrate:

Pure Adrenaline

going to watch the finale now  :excited2:  hope the twins are gone for good and in the next season Stiles finally gets action with Lidia

I'm sorry I didn't know that he's ur potential boyfriend :balloon: next time I'll be more careful I promise :celebrate:

:emma:

There are many potential boyfriends including Tyler and Daniel :emma:

Phoenix

I just watched the final episode! 

So many emotions. I'd say that it's not my favourite finale episode. It's great but I remember I used to sit on the edge of my seat while watching final episode of season 2 or season 3A. But still it's good. I'm sad for Allison still, and I didn't know there will be another character dying (twin). 

+ am I the only one that's happy that Kate A. is back? Coming for revenge! Damn, can't wait! 

+ that face she gave in the end, slay momma! :legend:

💎

Pure Adrenaline

The episode was amazing :legend:

And just slayed that 4th season will premiere in 2months :dead: I never expected to watch it so soon so exciting