24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose

I didn't see the episode yet, was not expecting to see "ALLISON DIED!!!" as soon as I came in here ugh

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

When Allison said:

ย 

"I'm in the arms of my first love. It's perfect. We're perfect. it's okay."

ย 

I literally started sobbing uncontrollably. :emo:

:cry:

I just watched it. It was perfect although Allison should have had more scenes given that it's her last episode. **** you nogitsune, urgh it's been the worst villain I hated it.

:cry:

I just watched it. It was perfect although Allison should have had more scenes given that it's her last episode. **** you nogitsune, urgh it's been the worst villain I hated it.

ย 

I know!! :Cry: I think the next villains are going to be the Spanish hunters.ย 

Edited by Tropico

Pure Adrenaline

They're going to resorect her aren't they :messga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I know!! :cry: I think the next villains are going to be the Spanish hunters.ย 

I don't like them :crossed: Bring back the Darach

ย 

#Justice4Jennifer

ย 

ย 

They're going to resorect her aren't they :messga:

Nope, Crystal Reed decided to leave the show. She's gone for good.

Pure Adrenaline

I don't like them :crossed: Bring back the Darach

ย 

#Justice4Jennifer

ย 

ย 

Nope, Crystal Reed decided to leave the show. She's gone for good.

Yasss :excited2:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Phoenix

Soo sad. I knew it was either Allison or Isaac. They could have do something like she's leaving the town or something if she doesn't want to be a part of TW anymore. :(ย 
The last episode is gonna be sad and exciting and everything. I can't.ย 

tumblr_ly9zqhUa651qct9mzo1_500.gif

๐Ÿ’Ž

Vernier

Looks like a LOT of people in the fanbase were expecting/wanted Isaac to die, people were soo pressed earlier today :deadbanana:

ย 

And Kira should get ready for some hate if she ends up with Scott(I've kinda been suspecting that ever since she was introduced), fans of the show are not here for it, lawd :deadbanana:

Edited by PurplePatch
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Looks like a LOT of people in the fanbase were expecting/wanted Isaac to die, people were soo pressed earlier today

ย 

And Kira should get ready for some hate if she ends up with Scott(I've kinda been suspecting that ever since she was introduced), fans of the show are not here for it, lawd

So happy Isaac didn't die :cry: But as long as they give him proper characterisation and good writing else they might as well have killed him... So sad for Allison, poor girl, she became a huntress and a werewolf friend :giveup:

ย 

I've seen many people being happy with Scira but I don't really like it. It seems too cheerful and unrealistic, in my opinion.

ย 

I'm gonna be so happy to leave the nonsense that was this season's mythology in the dust. Druids and badass women like Jennifer >>> Japanese monsters having nothing to do with werewolves.

ok so i heard about who died

ย 

and i haven't watched in months so maybe it's not in my jurisdiction to have this opinion

ย 

BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?????? I'M REALLY ANGRY

Who did you want to die?

Soo sad. I knew it was either Allison or Isaac. They could have do something like she's leaving the town or something if she doesn't want to be a part of TW anymore.

The last episode is gonna be sad and exciting and everything. I can't.ย 

I think since Crystal wanted to leave for good they wanted to make her leaving memorable and death is a good way to play with emotions. It wouldn't have had the same impact if she just moved to France although from a character point of view that would've been better. A young person dying really sucks especially leaving her father who's now completely alone.

Slade

I CAN'T WITH ALLISON :nooo: I loved her so much :emo: Hopefully they'll bring her back somehow...like the writer said on Wolf Watch, no one everย reallyย dies on the show!

Vernier

So happy Isaac didn't die :cry: But as long as they give him proper characterisation and good writing else they might as well have killed him... So sad for Allison, poor girl, she became a huntress and a werewolf friend :giveup:

ย 

I've seen many people being happy with Scira but I don't really like it. It seems too cheerful and unrealistic, in my opinion.

ย 

I'm gonna be so happy to leave the nonsense that was this season's mythology in the dust. Druids and badass women like Jennifer >>> Japanese monsters having nothing to do with werewolves.

Who did you want to die?

Haha, you were one of the first people I remembered when I saw it wasn't Isaac lol.

Pretty much Allison or Lydia :teehee: since Scott was obviously not possible. The trollish part of me wanted Stiles tho, just to see the internet meltdowns and possibly the end of Teen Wolf :sharon:

ย 

Scira would be too easy, but I've kinda been suspecting it, so wouldn't be surprised if it happened, though it'd be nice if he just flew solo for a while.

ย 

Same here, except if there's even more nonsense mythology in store next season :deadbanana: but hoping they get back to the lighter stuff.

ย 

At least one positive of Allison dying is the Scott-Allison-Isaac nonsense stopping, I was afraid they'd try to build it into a full blown love triangle, bleh.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Haha, you were one of the first people I remembered when I saw it wasn't Isaac lol.

Pretty much Allison or Lydia since Scott was obviously not possible. The trollish part of me wanted Stiles tho, just to see the internet meltdowns and possibly the end of Teen Wolf

ย 

Scira would be too easy, but I've kinda been suspecting it, so wouldn't be surprised if it happened, though it'd be nice if he just flew solo for a while.

ย 

Same here, except if there's even more nonsense mythology in store next season but hoping they get back to the lighter stuff.

ย 

At least one positive of Allison dying is the Scott-Allison-Isaac nonsense stopping, I was afraid they'd try to build it into a full blown love triangle, bleh.

My impat :gaga: and I'm not even the hugest Isaac fan since if you go on Tumblr... :awkney: oh well Tumblr is Tumblr.

ย 

Yeah, if Stiles died it would have been the end of TW, although if they scrounge up some nonsense like this season that'd be a goof thing. Bring back the powerful Darach or another one and make a showdown with her and Lydia who needs to stop screaming for help and start screaming in rage and maybe cause things to happen and be a badass.

ย 

Scira will definitely be the main love story next season :sweat: So cringeworthy.

ย 

Lighter stuff, please, I agree. TW was not meant to be taking itself as seriously as it did this season which started out shaky, then improved a bit and then fell on its kness.

ย 

Thank god that stupid Scalisaac relationship is over. I H-A-T-E-D it! Now make Isaac more friendly with Scott, he's his only beta after all. Where's the pack dynamic? All if that has been thrown away to bash us on the head with nonsense ninja style stuff.

Cas Winchester

Is the new gay character that's coming next season gonna be a werewolf? Will they finally introduce Danny to the supernatural ( :teehee: )? :giveup:

Meredith(I think that was her name) is coming back. :creepflop:

I hope next season is better and Isaac isn't being paid dust. It's gotten darker than it's meant to be IMO.

Coop

Is the new gay character that's coming next season gonna be a werewolf? Will they finally introduce Danny to the supernatural ( :teehee: )? :giveup:

Meredith(I think that was her name) is coming back. :creepflop:

I hope next season is better and Isaac isn't being paid dust. It's gotten darker than it's meant to be IMO.

And It would be cool if we saw some werewolfs :derpga:

Too dark for a show like this I'd say. Yaaaas stan for Puppy Isaac :legend:

And It would be cool if we saw some werewolfs :derpga:

We don't have enough of those :derpga: