Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga at The Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball (LIVESTREAM)

Edu

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterMum

• MonsterOfSpain

• Joeygagamonster

• gagaconvert

Top Posters In This Topic

she only used that one because things got lost and that show was already delayed because of a fire

I always knew that there was a whole kerscuffle with the first show, but I always hear different things, haha. Stage fire, package sending miscommunications, weather, etc.

That wig itself looks kinda gross in the most pictures, but I think it kind of looked beautiful during SHICD.

I do prefer the demo vocals, I just think that if she wasn't going to perform the final vocals, why bother changing them and causing all this drama :fail:

Hmm, good point. Honestly, I think she should have just kept the original vocals.

3 points in and ready for more

100percent

I do prefer the demo vocals, I just think that if she wasn't going to perform the final vocals, why bother changing them and causing all this drama :fail:

****..THIS IS ALWAYS MY PROBLEM WITH THE SONG

I WANNA OPEN A THREAD DISCUSSING IT TO BE ****ING HONEST

IF SHE LOVES THE DEMO VOCAL

WHY STILL CHANGE TO THAT ****ING FEMININE VOCAL THAT DOES NOT FIT THE INSTRUMENTAL AT ALL

I AM SO PISSED 

xoxoJohnnyGaga

WHY STILL CHANGE TO THAT ****ING FEMININE VOCAL THAT DOES NOT FIT THE INSTRUMENTAL AT ALL

I AM SO PISSED 

What difference does it make? 70% of the time Gaga never sings live the same way as she does in the studio version. And to be honest i love how she does that because i like live performances to be a bit different. Thats just me  :)

lastlinefirst

Lmao at the person @1:15 saying it sounded like she was playing "Brown Eyes"...uh...wrong

Edited by lastlinefirst

StarryNight

If anyone wants videos etc. of the Ball (from Level 1) seating leave me a comment and I'll upload the full show for you! :) :heart:

upload  :)

iAstroLeo

I AM SO PISSED 

This is how the artist visioned the song. Just because she sings those vocals, doesn't mean she prefers them on the album version. Make a bridge, and get over it. :manicure: