Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: I haven't met Bowie yet

yxi

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

I hope it's not true that he does not like Gaga, however, it's not highly unlikely at all. Gaga has been referencing Bowie as her major inspiration for years and he never reached out to her. 

I still can't get over this Madonna feud. I remember when they were on some show together. I forgot which one  :flop: but I can only imagine how Gaga feel to finally be on a show with one of her idols and then suddenly be bashed by her. 

SNL. Also I believe they are fine now! 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

this is a sad old thread, why bump this? he's losing by not meeting her tbh

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

One Five Ten

Tilda Swinton gave one of the best performances of our time in We Need to Talk About Kevin :legend:

I hope it's not true that he does not like Gaga, however, it's not highly unlikely at all. Gaga has been referencing Bowie as her major inspiration for years and he never reached out to her.

I still can't get over this Madonna feud. I remember when they were on some show together. I forgot which one :flop: but I can only imagine how Gaga feel to finally be on a show with one of her idols and then suddenly be bashed by her.

http://youtu.be/-CDuJiKYXw0

Yep, it even foreshadowed their "feud" a bit.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Cameron1012

The thing is with Bowie, he's been on a media silence for a good 5-6 years now, spanning the entirety of Gaga's career and thus he's never been publicly asked about his opinion and therefore I severely doubt there's any truth to any of these Gaga-hating rumours. I can also recall Gaga mentioning not talking about her idols/ not wanting to meet them because of the reality of them on Jeremy Ross during the telephone or paparazzi era interviews.  I really wish we got to hear what Gaga thought of his new stuff though  :sweat:

I remember reading some interview with someone who worked with Bowie on his latest album, and they said he doesn't really like nor listen to mainstream radio or current pop music, (this was a while ago last year) I can't remember if this was before his public appreciation of Lorde or after. And Gaga listened to the album like the day it came out I believe and wrote a twitter status about, she basically adorned it. 

It's classic Bowie. But I legit have a feeling David Bowie probably doesn't like her, Not like hate or anything, but simply does not care for her, but then again idk, I mean the only way people found out he liked Lorde was by Lorde revealing to media what he said to her. 

But I feel Gaga has that personality where you either love her or hate her. She's very interesting interesting unique lady, but at the same time she seems to be missing some ineffable quality of the people who David Bowie use to associate himself with. 

There is literally very little evidence that Bowie dislikes Gaga. You guys are forgetting that Bowie has pretty much been on a media blackout since before Just Dance. He hasn't done an interview in years and therefore has had no opportunity to disclose any opinion about Gaga...

Archived