💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who are you going with? Are they as big a fan?

cuzzin

Featured Posts

thefamebitch

I'm going to Roseland with my three best friends, they all absolutely love her but not as much as me. I went with my one friend Arielle to TMB in Chicago, and was supposed to go to BTWB in Chicago. They all absolutely love ARTPOP (we all held a listening party!) and are very excited!

I'm going to the ARTPOP Ball in Chicago with (so far) my cousin who loves Gaga a ton (she considers her one of the most true artists/performers of our time) and my friend Kylie who absolutely adores her. However if things go as planned it looks like my group could have about 8 people in it! So excited tbh.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to go with my sister and also my mom have said that she wants to see Gaga live, but I want to queue! :)
Last time we queued 6 hours with my sister to the BTW Ball and she was so upset... :awkney: I think I'll go alone!

littlemjade

I'm going all by my lonesome only because I can afford floor seats and my friend can't. I don't want to compromise being as close to GaGa as I can, even though it would be nice to be with my friend. I'm sure I'll meet some friends in the pit. 

hughdancy

My boyfriend and he bought ARTPOP and respects her as an artist, so I guess he could be considered a fan :yes:

FameHungry

I think I'm going alone this time  :(  My friend is one of those people where she can't miss a day of school.

I offered to take her to Bruno Mars (tickets that I won so she wouldn't have to pay) and she was like "But what about school?"  :roll:

my mom. She's a huge fan but obv not as big as me..

GypsyPrincess26

I am going to the Roseland show with my cousin who is a HUGE fan...we actually had tickets to see her at MSG last year for the BTWball. 

I am gonna go to MSG this year with two of my guy friends who went with me to see her at GMA who are also HUGEEEE  fans! I cant wait!! 

Archived