💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who are you going with? Are they as big a fan?

cuzzin

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

my two friends if she comes to St. Louis   who aren't Gaga stans but will go because they know she puts on a great show. If not then I'll go with my two sisters in Chicago  :laughga: .

lilmonster2424

I might go with my friend who's not as big of a fan, but LOVES ARTPOP. But if she doesn't get a ticket, I'll be chillin' with my GGD friends :legend:

Which show?  :)

EGOT2027

Chicago - Myself in the ARTPOP Zone

STL (assuming there is a show) - My friend and I in the GA pit.  She is just a fan, but especially loves ARTPOP (also went to BTWB with me).  

KC (assuming there is a show) - Myself in the GA pit

Ya...I'm pretty much spending my life savings at age 16  :sweat:

Elizabeth

I went to the MB with three of my friends so that was cool, they're pretty big fans. Then I went to the BTWB with my dad, who wasn't really a big fan, but he abolsutely loved the show and went on about it for ages afterwards, going as far to say that TEOG was the best pop song of the past 20 years! 

I'll probably go with my dad again to a Perth show, and then any other shows by myself. I'm planning on going interstate this tour so Aussie monsters hmu :hor: 

I'm going with my cousin to Roseland (she's not a fan at all, but she totally puts up with my obsession and is the greatest because she paid over 200 bucks for someone she doesn't even want to see really so that I don't have to go alone.)
And for the Philly ball I'm going with one of my best friends. Barely a fan, but we'll get turnt and he'll have a good time.
If she announces more dates in places close to me, I'll be going alone.

I literally have no friends near me who even like Gaga.  :deadbanana:

melodichard

My BFF! She is a diehard Little Monster and will love all of the craziness that comes with going to a Lady Gaga concert! It'll be her first one. And we've been talking about going to one of her concerts together since our fandom began so this is like a dream come true. Lol.

MonsterBall13

Going with my mom probs

She's not as big a fan not even close lol

My grandma likes gaga though and if she adds a Hamilton date me and my grandma will go together

artRaver

I'm going with my two best friends and they're big fans of Gaga as much as I am so I know we'll have a good time.  :)

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

ChasingGhosts

Going to a Sydney show with my two best friends (one a massive monster who is bringing another friend who's more of a causal fan and the other loves her but isn't really a 'monster') and maybe a few friends from school who are casual fans but know she puts on good shows.

And maybe my mum  :toofloppy:  she went to the BTWB and loved it though  :party:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

RAMROD

Either I go by myself,

or with my Father since he like her music so much as well.

Otherwise go with my BF.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived