Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Help me understand Kworb please

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

Since im a new Monster and a Gagasaurus compaired to you lot (age wise). I am totally new to the Kworb thing and spin plusses and stuff.

So can you please explain what I'm looking at cause im clueless. I'm not so thick that I don't understand that a green update is good but those numbers? So confuzzled!

MikeyMoonShine

Aha great, thanks, what does AI stand for tho?

Audience Impressions, it's basically radio popularity. 

"The Hot 100 Airplay chart is a weekly chart that ranks the 100 songs with the most airplay points (frequently referred to as audience impressions, which is a calculation of the number of times a song is played and the audience size of the station playing the tune). A song can pick up an airplay point every time it is selected to be played on specific radio stations that Billboard monitors. Radio stations across the board are used, from Top 40 Mainstream (which plays a wide variety of music that is generally the most popular songs of the time) to more genre-specific radio stations such as urban radio and country music."

MonsterMum

Audience Impressions, it's basically radio popularity. 

"The Hot 100 Airplay chart is a weekly chart that ranks the 100 songs with the most airplay points (frequently referred to as audience impressions, which is a calculation of the number of times a song is played and the audience size of the station playing the tune). A song can pick up an airplay point every time it is selected to be played on specific radio stations that Billboard monitors. Radio stations across the board are used, from Top 40 Mainstream (which plays a wide variety of music that is generally the most popular songs of the time) to more genre-specific radio stations such as urban radio and country music."

That explains it, thanks. But that's basically very basic. I mean it can picked up by the statio itself or requests from their listeners. 

MikeyMoonShine

That explains it, thanks. But that's basically very basic. I mean it can picked up by the statio itself or requests from their listeners. 

I think it applies to requests and just the station deciding to play it. It factors into the Hot 100 anyway so a good AI update will improve a chart position plus more people will be hearing and hopefully buying the song ofc. 

Ofc a song by someone like Lady Gaga would be sent to radio and played just coz she is already famous, when it comes out. if that is what you were asking. 

Ofc an american monster might know more about this than I do. xx

MikeyMoonShine

No I was just wondering if you can actually manipulate it in any way .

tumblr_maewqeZQQm1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Other than requesting and buying Gaga songs, no. 

Archived