Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Possible Setlist LEAKED?!

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Well, she said she wants to perform ARTPOP songs in the same order as the album tracklist, so I wouldn't mind if this was real

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think she is gonna perform any of her old songs on this tour.

She said a few times that she plans to perform the whole album, ARTPOP, from start to finish on the tour.

Yes, she said she's gonna perform ARTPOP from start to finish, but she also said on Twitter that she's gonna perform old hits too.

MonsterMarty

How's about taking out Judas for Edge of Glory, and swapping J+Ds for Paparazzi... then we'll talk.

itsdominik

I don't think she is gonna perform any of her old songs on this tour.

She said a few times that she plans to perform the whole album, ARTPOP, from start to finish on the tour.

Gaga tweeted that, she will perform ARTPOP, her past hits and a few surprises :)

JanPianoMusic

I don't understand why everybody wants her to perform that many songs on tour! Almost every entry in the "Your perfect setlist"-thread has over 22 songs! I was quite annoyed that she shortened several songs on the Born This Way Ball. Also, why does the concert have to be divided into acts?

You will never please everyone.

The official setlist probably wouldn't be set up like that. Usually a setlist is a very simple list of songs....Calling fake. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived